Mr Fonebone

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Ham
So which clubs will have live picks in the PSD? How many live picks will your club have in the RD.

Every year a gem or two gets plucked in the PSD and RD.

Freo won't be in the PSD and have only 1 live pick in the RD after committing to redrafting Tanner Smith.

Here's hoping that one pick can deliver us another Barlow, Michael Johnson or Sandilands

So which clubs will have live picks in the PSD? How many live picks will your club have in the RD.

A quick count up I reckon it's something like this for available PSD picks

Blues = 3
Giants = 2
Magpies = 1
Suns = 2
Swans = 2
Tigers = 1

So naturally some / a couple will be used in the PSD, but more likely most saved for extra Rookie picks.

Carlton aim to take Tutt in the PSD, and then have 3 rookie picks.

Why wouldn't the Blues take Tutt now in the 3rd delisted free agency period?

It started today, finishes Monday.

A quick count up I reckon it's something like this for available PSD picks

Blues = 3
Giants = 2
Magpies = 1
Suns = 2
Swans = 2
Tigers = 1

So naturally some / a couple will be used in the PSD, but more likely most saved for extra Rookie picks.

Swans have stated they will not pick up anyone in the PSD.

He delisted himself (ie quit the Bulldogs) so does not qualify for Delisted Free Agency.

Ah yes ... :thumbsu:

Swans have stated they will not pick up anyone in the PSD.

Because of the Swans recruiting ban, I was half expecting them to take a DFA. Admittedly the available talent is not great.

Ah yes ... :thumbsu:Because of the Swans recruiting ban, I was half expecting them to take a DFA. Admittedly the available talent is not great.

A.Johnson will be on the long term injury list, so we may take a rookie (cheaper) for cover in defence and upgrade in replace of him (if required). Defence is the only area were we need more cover (for next season anyway).

Hawthorn have four live picks in the rookie draft. This is when recruiters really earn their money. Trying to find that hidden talent.

We've done a remarkable job in regards to rookie listed players. Luke Breust, Matt Suckling and Will Langford the most recent ones.

Hawthorn have four live picks in the rookie draft. This is when recruiters really earn their money. Trying to find that hidden talent.

We've done a remarkable job in regards to rookie listed players. Luke Breust, Matt Suckling and Will Langford the most recent ones.

Will Langford was a NSW Scholarship player so its not like the other clubs had a shot at him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Langford was a NSW Scholarship player so its not like the other clubs had a shot at him.

All clubs had there chance to sign him as a NSW scholarship player and elected to pass, no one wanted a shot at him, not that I could blame them. When Hawks signed him he wasn't even playing football.

Will it be live (radio / Fox) on Wednesday, am I dreaming

Should be available online on the AFL site like the ND but to be honest the draft coverage is as hideous as the combine coverage, something the AFL really needs to address.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back