Training Pre-Season Training, News & Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

He's fat mate. Lets just call it as it is....

Skin folds. Show them and i'll agree. Till then, or rather unit the next 6 weeks pass by, I refuse to agree.

Go Catters

This isn't an explanation.

I'm still waiting....
He obviously has something underneath that singlet, evident with the squareness in appearance at the bottom... He looked as fit as a fiddle.

He was over weight last season and he sure as hell hasn't lost any weight since then....

You talking BMI, your eyes, his playing weight, his training weight? Curious as to the medical or scientific metric, club endorsed of course, you are using.

Go Catters

He was over weight last season and he sure as hell hasn't lost any weight since then....
No he wasn't mate. That's a slur on the club, who in your opinion Played an unfit player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Upon further review, it looks like a vest. Cool suit, or a weighed vest.

Never seen any fat guts - ever - From Norm thru to Merv that ended square at the short and curly end...

Go Catters

You talking BMI, your eyes, his playing weight, his training weight? Curious as to the medical or scientific metric, club endorsed of course, you are using.

Go Catters
He looked fat and he looks worse this pre-season. That's the scientific metric that I'm using.

I really hope that Motlop turns up to training in good shape this pre-season. He was clearly over weight last season and if he wants to fully realise his potential he needs to get himself back into shape.

His outside run will be crucial for us next season.

No he wasn't mate. That's a slur on the club, who in your opinion Played an unfit player.
Above is a post of mine from a couple of weeks ago in this very thread. This isn't something that I've just started banging on about over the last couple of days.

I stand by my opinion.

Above is a post of mine from a couple of weeks ago in this very thread. This isn't something that I've just started banging on about over the last couple of days.

I stand by my opinion.
Fair enough mate, but you're calling me a liar. :(

Oh don't start giving me the guilt trip. You'll make me feel bad.... :(
I don't lie... except that time when I was 8 and refused to walk after edging behind in back yard cricket.

He's probably been on the piss over the off season. I'm sure he will be fine when the season comes around. I personally don't like it but they deserve a break.

#timeforanotherfurphy

Hopefully he doesn't go out drinking beforehand this time.
If he can't survive without having a couple of beers then I hope he is smart enough to do it in the privacy of his own home this time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back