Premier Division 2019 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the drawing board for Balwyn, anyhow we’ll read all about it in their weekly article with Toby Prime in the local paper 🙄

Do you mind Blackburn,used a helicoptor to try and dry their wet ground out.A few wet grounds around the EFL currently but no wonder they call Walker Park the MCG of the East,lol.Perhaps it worked as a good win by Blackburn and pushes Norwood out of the 5.

Last edited:

No 62 Rowville what a hero. Probably broken our best players jaw and when he gets sent off start laughing and giving the bird .
1. For the Rowville coach to let him back on was disgraceful
2. For the umpire who did not red card him was even worse . The game was a farce when he can back on.
. Rowville you should be embarrassed by your no 62 reactions afterwards.
Hope the efl suspend this idiot for a long time

Unfortunate to hear Richie, congrats on the win. Looks like a few of the Box hill boys performed.
It was unfortunate cliff.the umpire decision and no 62 overshadowed a great win . If he put his hand up and took it like a man no problem . Acted like a dickhead .
Anyway we r back next week . Hate waverly ground . Too big and no atmosphere . Good luck for EB I the granny

Who was the victim Cliff?
I know the player you refer to, not personally but I’m a little surprised by his actions. A little out of character, not that I doubt your take on events. Disappointing all round.

No 62 Rowville what a hero. Probably broken our best players jaw and when he gets sent off start laughing and giving the bird .
2. For the umpire who did not red card him was even worse . The game was a farce when he can back on.
This guy is an absolute flog tewasnt at the game but hope they throw the book at him .
Flog of a bloke .hope the karma train hit him

I know the player you refer to, not personally but I’m a little surprised by his actions. A little out of character, not that I doubt your take on events. Disappointing all round.
Rowville should be embarrassed by his action and response afterwards . The umpires and Rowville coach should be embarrassed as well with the farce that went on when he came back on

Last edited:
I deliberately didn't ask that question Bob,as it might have repercussions next week. Delete the player's name Richie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come back in 2021 would be about right. Deliberate action by a member of a well beaten team to a star of our game. The SC boys were steaming and rightfully so.

Didn't see the incident but if its as bad as this post is suggesting I would imagine South would be asking for an explanation from the league.

Sounds like the perpetrator needs to have a chat to Balwyn, Blackburn and the Bergin family about the potential long term ramifications of incidents like this.

Sounds like the perpetrator needs to have a chat to Balwyn, Blackburn and the Bergin family about the potential long term ramifications of incidents like this.
Going by the way he carried on after it he wouldn’t have give two *s what injury he caused . No remorse whatsoever . And the Rowville coach to say he tried to spoil . Real piss weak by him as well

For what it's worth, red and yellow cards aren't really a subjective thing. There are a list of offences that warrant a red card and whilst the incident was very unsavoury, I think you'll find it technically isn't covered as a red. It just gets the umpire into dangerous territory if they start tweaking the rules and trying to use their own judgement rather than following existing ground rules.

2017 Lachlan johns was the red hot favourite going into the count. Only polled 7 votes

Certainly in your opinion he was Damo, pity couldn’t bet on the outcome. The plunge who have come off that night.

You are definitely right on one thing there will be a new winner tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back