Preseason injury watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Who isn't on the track and isn't going to be ready for your club come Rd1?

- Jack Trengove - still rebuilding his fitness base. Unlikely.
- Ben Newton - fractured his ankle late last year, not yet training.
- Christian Petracca - broke a toe playing basketball on break. In a moonboot but will probably play NAB.

Who isn't on the track and isn't going to be ready for your club come Rd1?

- Jack Trengove - still rebuilding his fitness base. Unlikely.
- Ben Newton - fractured his ankle late last year, not yet training.
- Christian Petracca - broke a toe playing basketball on break. In a moonboot but will probably play NAB.

I hope this thread has very few replies & each of those replies is very brief
Nothing against the originator of the thread :)

I hope this thread has very few replies & each of those replies is very brief
Nothing against the originator of the thread :)
As do I, just more that there is no tracker at this point

I thought Linc rejoined full training a couple of weeks ago?
Was in the rehab group while I was at training this morning. Just sprints and lateral movement drills. Did a bit of skills training too.

Didn't see him doing contact work though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's Mitch Clark looking at the moment?

NAB certainty?
Didn't train today. Had a pre-organised light day on his recovery.

Has been training since pretty much the whole way through pre-season.

Cavka's injury is career ending? Wow. Didn't know it was that bad.

For us,
Swallow is yet to resume full training, is expecting to get back into it in the next week, and play 1 or 2 NAB games, so should be right for round 1.
Ed Vickers-Willis injured his "good" shoulder (busted his other one last year) in Utah and is still in rehab. I think he plans to return to VFL early in the season.
Apart from that, everyone else is on the track, in good shape, and been training down several houses.

Josh Green will be in a moon boot for 10 weeks apparently. Rockliff had a minor shoulder issue and Nick Robertson had a minor knee (?) procedure as well. Don't know if anyone else is injured for us at the moment.

Josh Green will be in a moon boot for 10 weeks apparently. Rockliff had a minor shoulder issue and Nick Robertson had a minor knee (?) procedure as well. Don't know if anyone else is injured for us at the moment.

Dayne Beams will probably be ready for round1, but not yet back to full training (article today).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back