Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that the only reason we haven't yet got it is because the streak hasn't ended. :rainbow:

Maybe by the end of Sept we may have it :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping you can clarify something for us RFC_Official

Some in the media are reporting that we have provisions in our constitution re: our jumper

Gale and his team at Punt Rd not only developed the “clash” jumper — that has solid yellow sides and a wider yellow sash to minimise the black on the concept — to meet the needs of the Richmond Football Club constitution
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...045695209?nk=c65ffd9c8c6bda3b88ad51d599c3ca80

I had a quick scan of the constitution we have on line, and other than stuff on voting, office bearers, the new throne for the CEO, and so on, I couldn't find any mention of the jumper - but I'm a nuffie so I could have easily missed it

Can you clarify if our jumper/colours are fixed in the constitution, and if so, what the provision is?

Hey Stig a sugguestion we have been talking about on here...( check the logo thread) when the club looks at a new logo in the future can the fans be involved in voting for it....and also sending the club design concepts...alot of us would like to see a more aggressive looking logo..thanks..

Last edited:
Hey RFCO, have a new LG G3, says the app is not compatible.
This makes me sad.
Unfortunately correct, here's our Android specs:
Android - built and tested for the following devices with Android 2.3 and above: (however, the
App should function as advertised on most Android smartphones running OS 2.3 or above and
Android Tablets running OS 4.1 or above)
Android Smartphone: (Android 2.3 and above):
1. Samsung Galaxy S 3 4G
2. Samsung Galaxy S 4
3. HTC One XL
4. Sony Xperia Z
5. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 4G
6. Motorola RAZR M
7. Samsung Galaxy S II
8. HTC Wildfire S
9. LG Optimus L3
10. HTC Desire

Hoping this is the right thread for this question. Does anyone know what financial incentives are given once making the finals? Is it 500k?

Hoping this is the right thread for this question. Does anyone know what financial incentives are given once making the finals? Is it 500k?

Off memory its $1m to the premier, $500k to the runner up (all split 50:50 club players)

place getters would get much much less I reckon

Unfortunately correct, here's our Android specs:
Android - built and tested for the following devices with Android 2.3 and above: (however, the
App should function as advertised on most Android smartphones running OS 2.3 or above and
Android Tablets running OS 4.1 or above)
Android Smartphone: (Android 2.3 and above):
1. Samsung Galaxy S 3 4G
2. Samsung Galaxy S 4
3. HTC One XL
4. Sony Xperia Z
5. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 4G
6. Motorola RAZR M
7. Samsung Galaxy S II
8. HTC Wildfire S
9. LG Optimus L3
10. HTC Desire
2015 edition?