Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ate half a balfours pie for the first time in years, they haven't improved :eek:

I burnt my mouth on a party pie last week. And then the burn on my lip ruined all my birthday photos ... lucky I am good with photoscape.

I actually did work experience for a week at Balfours ... true story. Oh, the horror.

Were u doing charity work there? Or just visited as a tourist?

I would like to take a year off work and do some charity work in places like Nepal and Cambodia ... am so worried I will not get a job when I return tho, especially in the current climate. 1st world promblems, hey?

They will of course get through it, shocking as the situation is. The most admirable trait of humans is resilience. Think of how bad the Boxing Day tsunami was and how those communities have recovered. Of course not completely but amazingly well for the most part.

Was there doing a trek, and just having a look around the Himalayas, Annapurna Base Camp. The epicentre of this quake was between Kathmandu and Pokhara, Pokhara is the starting point for the Annapurna trek so I went through the area that was affected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vooligan another big fire in the hills ?

ABC News Adelaide ‏@abcnewsAdelaide 18m18 minutes ago
Bushfire burning out of control towards homes in the Adelaide Hills.
Yep! Big winds expected too. Thankfully it's a decent distance from home, but that doesn't mean we won't be responded.

Seems strange being on a strike team in May.

My wife's gone in to hospital with possible premature labour. She's only 30.5 weeks at this stage. Eeek
Further to this, we are still waiting! Its been a long 6 weeks but she has made it to full term (37 weeks) the doctors can't believe she has lasted this long. So looks like everything is progressing well and it can happen anytime.

Further to this, we are still waiting! Its been a long 6 weeks but she has made it to full term (37 weeks) the doctors can't believe she has lasted this long. So looks like everything is progressing well and it can happen anytime.
Good luck froggy missus gave birth to our third in Feb amazing time of your life.

The voice of Ned Flanders, Mr Burns and Smithers has left The Simpsons. The makers say the parts will be re-cast to other voice actors. Can't they just let that show bow out with the dignity it deserves? Let's be honest, the Twin Towers were still standing the last time The Simpsons was genuinely funny.
The Simpsons is still going?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back