Banter Richmond Tigers V Carlton Poohs - #HIRD4CARLTON

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, because club medicos always tell the truth to ******s who rock up to training

BTW make sure you are in bed early on Saturday night, because the Easter Bunny doesn't come by your house if you're awake

pretty sure Ratten said it back in '12 to the media.

yeah, because club medicos always tell the truth to ******s you rock up to training

BTW make sure you are in bed early on Saturday night, because the Easter Bunny doesn't come by your house if you're awake

So I should believe a Richmond supporter with questionable sources/intelligence over the clubs medical staff?

Right....................:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Peter Cottontail and I have a agreement already so I'm not too worried.

pretty sure Ratten said it back in '12 to the media.

even better coaches and club medicos telling the media truth about injuries

plenty of players have been "injured" to save them the embarrassment of being dropped for being s**t, or as an excuse for a s**t game

even better coaches and club medicos telling the media truth about injuries

plenty of players have been "injured" to save them the embarrassment of being dropped for being s**t, or as an excuse for a s**t game

Sorta like Cotchin in 2013/2014 then right?

Or Martin been too unfit to play more then a half is just media spin because he just goes missing?

Sorta like Cotchin in 2013/2014 then right?

Or Martin been too unfit to play more then a half is just media spin because he just goes missing?

maybe

or sort of how the Blues fans always come down with gastro at half time and need to go home for a tummy rub, its due to a medical condition

*edit - just realized, being forced to watch the blues lose week in week out may actually generate physical symptoms and distress, so a bad call on my part

maybe

or sort of how the Blues fans always come down with gastro at half time and need to go home for a tummy rub, its due to a medical condition

*edit - just realized, being forced to watch the blues lose week in week out may actually generate physical symptoms and distress, so a bad call on my part

Try not to make your deflections too obvious Tigs.

Try not to make your deflections too obvious Tigs.

its cool - we understand. you avoid the traffic on the way out, you mum is sick and you have to look after her, you need to walk the dog..... anything but you can only hack watching your farce of a club for so long :)

its cool - we understand. you avoid the traffic on the way out, you mum is sick and you have to look after her, you need to walk the dog..... anything but you can only hack watching your farce of a club for so long :)

Are you ten years old by any chance?

Honestly mate because you literally have no idea how stupid that is to say to someone who lost their Mum to cancer.

Are you ten years old by any chance?

Honestly mate because you literally have no idea how stupid that is to say to someone who lost their Mum to cancer.

Apologies for that then - but how the * is anyone on the net supposed to know specific s**t like that

maybe

Yes, Carlton supporters are jealous of RFC years and years of sustained success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, Carlton supporters are jealous of RFC years and years of sustained success.

jealous, maybe not, but at least we achieved our failure through natural incompetence. You achieved it even after you tampered with the draft and when shopping at Chemist Warehouse

Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

My god, you almost had me, great troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ery-for-forwards/story-fni5f9jb-1226710081897

WHEN the teams separate for their positions on Sunday afternoon, it's almost certain Steven Morris will cannon into Eddie Betts to reacquaint himself.

Twice Morris has played on Betts this year - Rounds 1 and 21 - for combined tally of 119 minutes.

In that time, he's given up just one goal.

All up, one player wants $600,000, the other pockets about $200,000.

In between is $400,000 of attitude.

He's a ripper, Morris, and a nominee for the AFL Players' Association Most Courageous Player award, as voted by his 850 peers.

He missed out on All-Australian squad selection, despite giving up a total of 17 goals to opposition forwards for the year.

His scalps included Stephen Milne, Steve Motlop, Chad Wingard, Mark Le Cras, Luke Dahlhaus, Michael Walters and Cyril Rioli.

Fast forward to 2015 and Morris' shoulder is all fixed up and he's now in our leadership group. Betts has jumped from a sinking ship for money...and moved to a bigger club in Adelaide.

Here's a towel to wipe that egg off your face brah. :$

egg_on_your_face_by_gailweiss-d536n7e.jpg

So I should believe a Richmond supporter with questionable sources/intelligence over the clubs medical staff?

Right....................:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Peter Cottontail and I have a agreement already so I'm not too worried.
Carlton's supporters have no right to question anyone else's intelligence .
Actually for their own well being it's best they spend all of there available intelligence on breathing because when they don't it generally leads to another mafia funeral.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ery-for-forwards/story-fni5f9jb-1226710081897

WHEN the teams separate for their positions on Sunday afternoon, it's almost certain Steven Morris will cannon into Eddie Betts to reacquaint himself.

Twice Morris has played on Betts this year - Rounds 1 and 21 - for combined tally of 119 minutes.

In that time, he's given up just one goal.

All up, one player wants $600,000, the other pockets about $200,000.

In between is $400,000 of attitude.

He's a ripper, Morris, and a nominee for the AFL Players' Association Most Courageous Player award, as voted by his 850 peers.

He missed out on All-Australian squad selection, despite giving up a total of 17 goals to opposition forwards for the year.

His scalps included Stephen Milne, Steve Motlop, Chad Wingard, Mark Le Cras, Luke Dahlhaus, Michael Walters and Cyril Rioli.

Fast forward to 2015 and Morris' shoulder is all fixed up and he's now in our leadership group. Betts has jumped from a sinking ship for money...and moved to a bigger club in Adelaide.

Here's a towel to wipe that egg off your face brah. :$

egg_on_your_face_by_gailweiss-d536n7e.jpg
Quoting Robbo LOL

Unfortunately Robbo went a bit early and later that day Betts kicked 3.2 and Morris had 5 disposals.

Hardwick has since realised you can't have backmen with disposal as bad as Morris and has moved him forward.

Quoting Robbo LOL

Unfortunately Robbo went a bit early and later that day Betts kicked 3.2 and Morris had 5 disposals.

Hardwick has since realised you can't have backmen with disposal as bad as Morris and has moved him forward.

Blobbo is a flog no arguments here but even with Morris lowering his colours in the final, that still means Morris only had 20 goals kicked on him in 2013 (from 22 games), which is obviously less than 1 per game. Pretty good return for a 'hack'.

Think you'll also find most Tiger fans don't really support Morro playing forward (as King's replacement) - one of those head scratchers from Dimma like how he trialled Martin at HB last year. Next year, it will probably be chucking Sammy Lloyd in as ruck!

jealous, maybe not, but at least we achieved our failure through natural incompetence. You achieved it even after you tampered with the draft and when shopping at Chemist Warehouse
While you won't get any arguments out of me about RFC incompetence. You are being a bit vague about Carlton's draft tampering and shopping habits. Were they as dodgy as the Clinton Casey /Ben Holland dealings at Sandhurst?

Blobbo is a flog no arguments here but even with Morris lowering his colours in the final, that still means Morris only had 20 goals kicked on him in 2013 (from 22 games), which is obviously less than 1 per game. Pretty good return for a 'hack'.

Think you'll also find most Tiger fans don't really support Morro playing forward (as King's replacement) - one of those head scratchers from Dimma like how he trialled Martin at HB last year. Next year, it will probably be chucking Sammy Lloyd in as ruck!
Would still beat Wood

Pun slightly intended

While you won't get any arguments out of me about RFC incompetence. You are being a bit vague about Carlton's draft tampering and shopping habits. Were they as dodgy as the Clinton Casey /Ben Holland dealings at Sandhurst?

not quite, we didn't win the Kreuzer Cup, and we didn't go shopping at the place EFC loves

As for Ben Holland, the mega success of his court case against us shows how strong that was. Probably one of the biggest nuffs Ive come across in my time following the AFL

Did you seriously just post that "Nick Duigan Kicked 4 goals" on you in the most important game you have played in over a decade!?

Wow, talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Kruzering you are as relevant as the name you represent. How's the Kruze tracking anyway? Asked for a trade yet or is he being lathered with an old fashion recipe from Big Nose... Hookers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back