Preview Rnd 10 Carlton v Adelaide Sunday May 25 4.40 pm @ MCG - Team post *686

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a total kick in the guts for 46. Really sick of him being the last in, first out guy. Deserves some belief, Carrots hasn't played decent, consistent footy for yonks.

Agree with this. I think our team is at the stage where Carrots needs to come back through the VFL and earn his place. Has been very average and injury prone for a while. It sends a poor message to the guys having a real crack when they are just continuing dropped every time he is supposedly ready to come back.

There are very few players who deserve to come straight back into our team after prolonged layoffs. Judd is one, IMO Carrots would have been 2 years ago, but should be no longer.

I'm pretty confident Murph should escape suspension but didn't see Simon White's incident with Dunstan, anything to worry about?

Betts :(

Murph should be fine as it was more of a collision than a bump, but you just never know with the MRP. You could see him try and get out of Riewoldt's way as he was coming up after he gathered the ball.

Not sure about White - seemed to me he got him more front on/down the middle that the head, but it's hard to tell from the footage.

Robinson will get one/two weeks for his punch.
Murphy will get off
White should get off but might get one under the lottery system

Waite/Carrots/Bell the ins. Judd to play in the 2nds for one week.
Judd said he is 2,3,4 weeks away in an interview so who knows..

Sort of expect the following line-up at this stage..

Buckley Jamison McInnes
Docherty Rowe Tuohy
Simpson McLean Gibbs
Thomas Henderson Menzel
Ellard Waite Casboult

Warnock Bell Murphy

Yarran Walker Everitt Armfield

Irrespective of what happens for this match, we should put as many games into Menzel, Buckley, Docherty and even McInnes for the rest of this year whilst also giving Cripps, Graham and possibly Holman, games also.

We'll be glad we did. All the guys are made of the right stuff and will serve us for years to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he did, a nice straight right. But to be fair, he flat out couldn't see, as his jumper was pulled over his head at the time
Hopefully they consider that it is Robinson and he was probably concussed somewhat as usual.
Frustrating as he is playing a bit better since coming back in the team.

he did, a nice straight right. But to be fair, he flat out couldn't see, as his jumper was pulled over his head at the time
The first thing I do when someone pulls a jumper over my head is throw haymakers at eye-level.
Made it hard for mum to dress me as a toddler.

On White and Murph, both had the players they nailed pushed into their paths. Surely that is the first thing the defence says if they are called up to the tribunal.

I'm pretty confident Murph should escape suspension but didn't see Simon White's incident with Dunstan, anything to worry about?

Betts :(
white will be fine there was really not much in it at all. No malice. If murph gets a week then the MRP is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back