Preview Rnd 8 - Carlton v Geelong Friday May 22nd 7.50PM @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rightio, instead of taking a guess at how many points we will lose by, I am going to throw this out...

HOW MANY POINTS DO WE HAVE TO LOSE BY FOR MICK TO GET THE AXE?

Anything over 100 and he is Dean Bailey walking for mine.

Over to you guys and gals.
Well I've taken the 20-1 odds to lose by over 100....needed something to cheer for ;P

Jeepers....come on....there is always hope...we can't play any worse than we did last week (or the week before)...we do have talent, despite what MM says....I've got a good feeling about tonight...seriously...don't know why just have

careful!!seems the closer to bounce down the more cockier we become....the swagger is back....

Make up your mind! :rolleyes:

I watched the curtain raiser game last week and jones did very average, probably still better than watson but I'm not feeling confident.

Will we kick over or under 60 points tonight?

Im guessing under as we will be in dire need of our forwards to go back in attempt to stop hawkins and clarke kicking 30 goals

Jeepers....come on....there is always hope...we can't play any worse than we did last week (or the week before)...we do have talent, despite what MM says....I've got a good feeling about tonight...seriously...don't know why just have
Are you David King?

Wouldn't say the meows have been bombarding the goals this season, certainly Hawkins & Clark will be a factor against our teeny weeny backline.

Nice to see Buckley, Menzel & Cripps all in the seniors for a change.

Bell, Docherty have been on the improve and are probably the only 2 that have stood up this season.

You'd hope in a low scoring game we could maybe sneak one or two out of Judd, Menzel, Murphy, Gibbs, Thomas, Yazz (if he can keep his cool for 20 minutes)........and big Levi.

No doubt Jones has trained the house down, so I'm putting him down for....................2.

That's my optimistic look at it anyhoo.

Last edited:
Forked out $45 a piece for two tickets to tonights game and then snagged work's medallion club tickets. Anyone know where the best place is to offload the ones I bought?

Good luck.............I've found it hard giving away Medallion club tickets before.

Was hard work last weekend giving away 4 centre wing tickets on level 2......................people don't trust you...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm dumb founded as to how we are going to stop Hawkins and Clarke. Rowe will take Hawkins and get smashed and I can only think that White will take Clarke??? Clarke is like 10cm taller if i am not mistaken. Not looking good.

I dont see a point of bringing in young players for one game then dropping them and then repeating that process. I dont know how that actually develops them or does anything good for their confidence.

i can't believe Jones is back. Not saying Watson is a star but at least give him more than one game...Jones had several to prove himself.

I'm dumb founded as to how we are going to stop Hawkins and Clarke. Rowe will take Hawkins and get smashed and I can only think that White will take Clarke??? Clarke is like 10cm taller if i am not mistaken. Not looking good.

I dont see a point of bringing in young players for one game then dropping them and then repeating that process. I dont know how that actually develops them or does anything good for their confidence.

i can't believe Jones is back. Not saying Watson is a star but at least give him more than one game...Jones had several to prove himself.
Knockers as a late in to play on Clarke...and I'm only half joking.

Didn't know we were having an intra-club coming up :)

I have no doubt we'll have some good wins along with some more terrible losses. The machine isn't in good shape though.
Sure aint.

tottenham-cash-mac_1966880i.jpg

Casboult down back

Forked out $45 a piece for two tickets to tonights game and then snagged work's medallion club tickets. Anyone know where the best place is to offload the ones I bought?

Nick Graham and Matty Watson could probably use them.

Though I'd rather see Gibbs and Murph sitting in GA to get some perspective.

how this isn't going to turn into a blue blood bath is beyond me. If the cats get their running game going like they
did against the pies they will rip us to pieces. If I was Rowe, I'd be feigning an injury. He won't stand a chance
against Hawkins. All I can say is....prove me wrong boys, prove me wrong.

Nick Graham and Matty Watson could probably use them.

Though I'd rather see Gibbs and Murph sitting in GA to get some perspective.
I've been trying to market them as watching the games coaching record holder in his last game at the helm. Still not getting any bites. I'll offer them to Guy McKenna and Matty Knights. Anyone else in the coaching sights of the Blues that isn't an AFL life member already?

Been a while since the Blues had so little to lose. Can only surprise everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back