Prediction Round 11: Changes Vs Demons + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are you then?

And I strongly doubt KOTS is clay. KOTS posts like an 18 year old.
GIF by Star Wars

d

I really, really wish knocking off the reigning premiers who have won 14 games on the trot actually was a Dockery thing! It'd make being a Dockers supporter bearable!
Haha I meant more lose games we shouldn't and then pull out an upset win. But I do know what you mean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice of you to admit it E.

If I'm ever wrong I'll be happy to admit it.

I’m a professional counselor & I know as I’m writing stuff sometimes that I’m projecting my past trauma & pain from 20 + years of watching every game & the ups & downs that go with that. I know as I’m writing it it’s not what I actually believe, I’m vomiting my insecurities out in words.
But I feel safe enough here to do that & I like to think I contribute my fair share of considered & intelligent posts too.
This really is my favorite corner of the internet. 13 or more years & 20,000 posts! I think I’m due the odd hissy fit if I need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a professional counselor & I know as I’m writing stuff sometimes that I’m projecting my past trauma & pain from 20 + years of watching every game & the ups & downs that go with that. I know as I’m writing it it’s not what I actually believe, I’m vomiting my insecurities out in words.
But I feel safe enough here to do that & I like to think I contribute my fair share of considered & intelligent posts too.
This really is my favorite corner of the internet. 13 or more years & 20,000 posts! I think I’m due the odd hissy fit if I need it.

Good to feel comfortable

And its good to connect with like minded freo obsessed fans

Good to feel comfortable

And its good to connect with like minded freo obsessed fans
And it’s good to know there’s people like me who will regularly be wronger than most of you

Joined 5 days before our first finals win.

Typical bandwagoner!

I wasn't impressed with Brodie during preseason scratches

I.was wronger
Let’s see who can be the wrongest about Sturt
I wrote him off last year after the Hawks game

Also I was worried Young would leave - Nek minute - 4 yea deal

I’m good at this game 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Back