Prediction Round 11: Changes Vs Demons + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

can we steal Max King and just make a few haircut changes and facial hair changes etc and tell the AFL he's one of our top ups and that Banfield and a few others have gone down with Covid.....please...?!?!?!

Do you work children's birthdays?
Tim Curry Laughing GIF by Shudder

Farksake. Every loss we’ve had you can see it coming from the selection table:
-Saints: Three rucks and not enough run on a clear day where the Aints were full of run (Hill the classic example).
-Goldy: Three goalkickers (Switta, Walters, Drissy) go out, but we don’t replace them with forwards.
-Pies: everyone knows from the rains are ‘ere from the beginning of the week, but instead of playing a bunch of tough in an under mud ducks or big bodies (Ras, Treacy) we play soft, outside runners who are proven to shrivel like the proverbial in the wet.
Now we travel with a sore Key Forward and load up on smallish outside runners in the hope that May and Lever won’t do what they always do to undersized forward lines and respectively rack up 30 possies.

If it’s that obvious for a dumb arse like me, surely the club can see it.

Having a mentality that we need to carry emergencies in all positions is what will lead to Banfield being in the squad every week.

We can fly someone over lunch time Perth time today if we wanted to and update the squad.

Yep exactly unfortunately king of the state n Co struggle to understand this.

What do you think the purpose of emergencies are for? You anticipate these things.

Or you could just fly him over prior to the game and include him in the squad instead of flying him over and him missing a game for peel to watch on.

I think they know what they are doing

Agree! The king brothers were just as skinny as amiss when they started playing every week for St kilda and Gold Coast.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hmmm I think the king boys were quite a bit bigger and heavier than Amiss even as 18 yo.
Jye is very skinny he’s going to take 4 or 5 years to fill out properly I reckon.

At this stage I just hope Jye doesn't have those horrible drainage tubes in him still. They are so bad.

Edit.. not bad FOR you but they feel like they take up five times as much space inside your body and every single movement you make is like having a wire straight to the pain bank.

And then they give you a ketamine waifer and pull them out like you're a lawnmower.

omg
At this stage I just hope Jye doesn't have those horrible drainage tubes in him still. They are so bad.

Edit.. not bad FOR you but they feel like they take up five times as much space inside your body and every single movement you make is like having a wire straight to the pain bank.

And then they give you a ketamine waifer and pull them out like you're a lawnmower.
omg Taylor, not the pull start...🤣

The Ketamine part sounds interesting haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an interesting aside, Sturt gets questioned for intensity, I watch Brennan Cox, and he always lacks intensity, including several one on ones last week that cost us goals.

chappelles show dancing GIF

People have spoken about Hughes as a defensive forward, what does a defensive forward do?

People have spoken about Hughes as a defensive forward, what does a defensive forward do?
Hmmmm... After the last couple of weeks I fear for our team that this may be a defender playing as FF who gets confused about which 50 they are in... A usual play might be: on a rare good entry inside 50 they spoil Lobb as he's going for a mark, get the ground ball and then dump kicks out of our forward 50 leading to oppo goal...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back