Prediction Round 11: Changes Vs Demons + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree. As per my previous post.

(Me wondering were king Husky is now 🤔?)

So JLo and all the merry men should be able to look into the future and know Tabs might re-injure himself after team selection?

Like I said, let's wait for final teams. Tabs may still be playing for all we know. Any chance to bag out Longmuir and your ready to pounce.

If they knew Taberner was a late out chance and not taken Treacy/Sturt I'm going to freakzoid out. It's like willing Banners into selection at all costs.
lazy freakazoid GIF

So JLo and all the merry men should be able to look into the future and know Tabs might re-injure himself after team selection?

Like I said, let's wait for final teams. Tabs may still be playing for all we know. Any chance to bag out Longmuir and your ready to pounce.
What do you think the purpose of emergencies are for? You anticipate these things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Taberner is out, I'd honestly rather play Hughes in the forward line than Banfield.
Nah, Chapman to the forwardline and Walker to the backline. We can rotate Chappy between the two depending on the how the game is played.

So each week JLo should have as an emergency a key forward key back ruckman midfielder and small forward and small back as an emergency?
Why do we need a traveling back up/emergency hbf when we already have that type of player in spades , JL and match committee seem to make some dumb decisions

Having a mentality that we need to carry emergencies in all positions is what will lead to Banfield being in the squad every week.

We can fly someone over lunch time Perth time today if we wanted to and update the squad.
Do we have to pick one of the 4 named emergencies in this instance or can it be changed?

Having a mentality that we need to carry emergencies in all positions is what will lead to Banfield being in the squad every week.

We can fly someone over lunch time Perth time today if we wanted to and update the squad.
i appreciate that but we need forwards as a priority (after all what is our goals tally l in the last two weeks 10 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back