Prediction Round 11: Changes Vs Demons + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

People have spoken about Hughes as a defensive forward, what does a defensive forward do?

I will try and clarify.. Nuihius did it really well in debut..

If the opposition has a strong rebound defender, then you either make him the tag or you make him accountable by kicking goals on him.

Easier to do a tag, so instead of a forward that kicks goals. The job is to nullify the effect of the rebound defender.. ie a defender on a defender

Steve Martin Idk GIF

You do realise that Freo is able to fly a player out when injury occurs to a member of the squad? Maybe it doesn't fit your narrative

If Tracey flew over east as a key forward replacement if Taberner was injured prior to each match then Tracey would miss playing most of the season due to travelling emergency or Sunday games in Perth.

Your argument is very simple and laughable

You do realise that Freo is able to fly a player out when injury occurs to a member of the squad? Maybe it doesn't fit your narrative

If Tracey flew over east as a key forward replacement if Taberner was injured prior to each match then Tracey would miss playing most of the season due to travelling emergency or Sunday games in Perth.

Your argument is very simple and laughable
Be Quiet Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF by Leroy Patterson

To be honest, I'm not so pumped about today's game. I have a feeling of resignation and am just expecting a loss. Sigh. I know, I know, you can book me for your kid's birthday party if you'd like! I'll bring the purple balloons and proceed to pop them lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest, I'm not so pumped about today's game. I have a feeling of resignation and am just expecting a loss. Sigh. I know, I know, you can book me for your kid's birthday party if you'd like! I'll bring the purple balloons and proceed to pop them lol.

If we get flogged today all the goodwill generated this year will evaporate.

No good lamenting what could have been, looking back, 27 years of nothing but pain lalaladeeda - what might have been in the 2013 GF (almost 10 years ago, get over it goddamnit!!) etc.....time to represent the here & now; time to 'live dangerously'.

Freo to "shock" the AFL world by getting up on the reigning Premiers by 19, in a classic.

My biggest concern is with the players confidence tbh. Our dry weather footy could beat them but if the guys believe they are gonna lose and that their footy doesn't hold up, then they're gonn lose.
Forward line is still average, under Jlo. I still can’t fathom why Treacy, Erasmus are
not getting games in attack?
Both bring the intensity, tackling, pressure acts.
I would also like to see Mundy forward too, maybe rotating with Erasmus.
As for all the hype about Jackson, look at how many goals he has this year, then
look at the games S Darcy has played and goals kicked.
A mature age, FA, proven forward is what this club requires if we are to step up.
Dees took Lever, May and Brown, something to think about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back