Round 18, Hawthorn vs Essendon, Teams in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for Murph and Cheney, but if we are to go all the way there will be some very unlucky players. The interesting thing now is who makes way for Buddy. Knowing someone has to make way will bring the best in everyone.

Looking forward to a great game, hope we win by heaps.

Strong team I just hope Hodge can last the whole game..
Buddy is rumored to be out until round 20.. This doesn't sound too good even though we won our last two games buddy is a huge difference to our side.

Predicting this game to be pretty full on, Hocking back in for them so no doubt Hodgey will be going in just as hard, knows no other way...good test for him but needs to pull up well.

Buddy is rumored to be out until round 20.. This doesn't sound too good even though we won our last two games buddy is a huge difference to our side.

I hope your wrong I want Buddy to be fit for Geelongs game

SBuddy is rumored to be out until round 20.. This doesn't sound too good even though we won our last two games buddy is a huge difference to our side.

That is a ridiculas statement, Where did you hear that rumour ?

I'm certain that Buddy will be back for the Geelong clash.

Interesting that Crameri is anmed aswell....

Happy to leave Buddy out for a few more weeks personally, we should beat the Cats without him and he wont be needed v PA and GC.

We DO NOT need a repeat tear leading into finals.

I feel sorry for Murph and Cheney, but if we are to go all the way there will be some very unlucky players. The interesting thing now is who makes way for Buddy. Knowing someone has to make way will bring the best in everyone.

Looking forward to a great game, hope we win by heaps.
Don't fee sorry, that's life. Do you think we would be a better team with bailey in, hale out. I know you will sorry for hale, but do you think we can do better in the ruck and ultimately help in the clearances ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good team hope that's who plays don't want Hodge a late withdrawal screw the mind games...

Where did you hear Buddy out til round 20???
We must be mad. We played buddy when he wasn't quite right and look what happened.
Hodge limped off at the end of the BBH game, is one week back from a long lay off and we plan to play him!
Even crazier is he plays as the sub! What use is that and it could back fire on us if we get an early injury or if the game is close.

We must be mad. We played buddy when he wasn't quite right and look what happened.
Hodge limped off at the end of the BBH game, is one week back from a long lay off and we plan to play him!
Even crazier is he plays as the sub! What use is that and it could back fire on us if we get an early injury or if the game is close.

I reckon he might be a late change along with Crameri for them

Where do you reckon Hodgey will spend most of his time tomorrow night? Back 6 looks really settled and would be tough coming straight in and chasing backside on a fast deck. Might pinch hit in the middle for 2.5/3 quarters then subbed off for Savage?

If Buddy is not back until round 20 I will.......wait for Real Hawk to respond on my behalf:mad:

Hawks are one change from full strength. ONE CHANGE! Other teams have been here before and failed (Adelaide 2005 or whenever it was they got smashed at the last minute by injuries) so we all need to touch some wood (comes naturally enough)
:D
Very bloody exciting for the Hawks. This season is developing into a massive opportunity.

Hodge will reinvent the role of the centre man - there for centre breaks and owning that territory instead of following the ball.

Also - I think he'll start on the ground and be subbed off if we don't have any injuries.

Agree with that LP. Nothing better than a bit of bash and crash in the middle to get the feel for league level again.

Where do you reckon Hodgey will spend most of his time tomorrow night? Back 6 looks really settled and would be tough coming straight in and chasing backside on a fast deck. Might pinch hit in the middle for 2.5/3 quarters then subbed off for Savage?

Hodge will not start on the ground. He will definitely be a sub. If he starts and we get an injury he has to play the full game (doubt he can at this stage)...If he plays he will definitely be as a sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back