Review Round 23 MELBOURNE V GWS GIANTS SUNDAY 1:10 PM ETIHAD STADIUM

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that they made a big thing about Barrett debuting but not Ahern - looks like he's been named on the extended bench to be used as an emergency only.
He wants out! He's going to Collingwood!

More likely he will just be an Emergency, but this place isn't great when there's no bullshit flying around about our players.

See the extended hug/talk he and Treloar had?

Certainly not the body language of someone who wants out.

Is it possible he's changed his mind?

Did you see the Homebush Gift video? After the run, they all pile on the winner (no spoilers) but Treloar comes from a mile back, dodging in and out to jump on the pack. My wife remarked - yep, looks exactly like he wants to leave.

Did you see the Homebush Gift video? After the run, they all pile on the winner (no spoilers) but Treloar comes from a mile back, dodging in and out to jump on the pack. My wife remarked - yep, looks exactly like he wants to leave.
Nah didn't see that one. Might check it out tomorrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cordy is normally very good fighting a one man war up here. Can only hope someone else did the headline.

I read the article. Cordy's text is correct. Obviously the editor has put their fingerprints all over the headline and didn't read the article as Cordy says in the opening paragraphs:
"WHEN it comes to advice on how to make it to the top in sport, Giants debutant Jake Barrett is better placed than most.

He has two cousins, both from his home town of Temora, who have excelled in two different footy codes, Trent Barrett is a Rugby League great and Luke Breust is a dual premiership player at Hawthorn."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...t-for-gws-giants/story-fni5f7qq-1227511702328

Look I know we wish that Adam would stay but it ain't happening. Happy to lay bets all night long

Part of the extended bench. Yep.

Really pleased for him. Tough nut who deserves to be playing more (and no I don't want that to be for somebody else)
Met his girlfriend by chance when I was visiting my uncle in one of his last days with us.

She's a nurse at RPA. Lovely young lady.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back