Game Day Round 4: Port Adelaide v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gray and Ollie are very good players no doubt, but they are also two of their slowest. Which means their quicker players are still available to them so, I hope the boys don't take this lightly at all, we had half a dozen premier players missing last time in Adelaide when we lost by 14! No excuses.

I swear to god I love sydney but can you believe it they a re not showing t he hawks game............instead we get gws vs gold coast and then the swans game.................. it is so frustrating
Yeah, we get served up the slops that is GWS & the Suns. So much for promoting the game.

At least the junkie scum got smeared.

Yeah, we get served up the slops that is GWS & the Suns. So much for promoting the game.

At least the junkie scum got smeared.
Yep it will be the pineapple hotel for me instead. One eye on the Hawks smashing Port, the other on the Eels dominating the Broncos.

Oh well at least we don't get the awful rain my friends and family put up with today ;)

Yep it will be the pineapple hotel for me instead. One eye on the Hawks smashing Port, the other on the Eels dominating the Broncos.

Oh well at least we don't get the awful rain my friends and family put up with today ;)
My family are using the AFL Live app HDMI'd to the tv, but I want to go to the pineapple hotel at some point because the AFL live app stuffs up all the time.

My family are using the AFL Live app HDMI'd to the tv, but I want to go to the pineapple hotel at some point because the AFL live app stuffs up all the time.
I remember the pineapple hotel............ don't know where to watch it in sydney cos the club is renovating and has about two tvs and AFL never gets first prioroity and if they did it would be a swans game............so alas radio coverage

Why are people north of melb getting the crap games like gws and freo ... This is a finals like game it should be free to air I thought it would be on... The draw is shite why is there three sat night games???

Why are people north of melb getting the crap games like gws and freo ... This is a finals like game it should be free to air I thought it would be on... The draw is shite why is there three sat night games???

Agreed. I don't have Foxtel, so I am stuck with the blockbluster GWS v GC game. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back