SFL Division 3 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows the old bald bloke going for Caulfield, he was back at Lavi training tonight, looks as fit as ever.. Has he clocked anyone yet?:D:D

Tips for Round 5:

Sandown v Endeavour - Sandown by 41
Dandenong vs Doveton - Doveton by 11
Hallam vs Lyndale - Lyndale by 18 :p
Caulfield vs Mount - Mount by 52
Moorabbin vs Ashwood - Kangas by 26

Magoos

Sandown vs Endeavour - Sandown by 20
Dandenong vs Doveton - Demons by 17 :cool:
Hallam vs Lyndale - Lyndale by 90
Caulfield vs Mount - Mount by 78
Moorabbin vs Ashwood - Kangas by 30

Some interesting Results after 5 Rounds of Footy. I was thinking the Ladder at Pre Season would end up like:

Ashwood
Mount Waverley
Moorabbin
Sandown
Dandenong
Caulfield
Doveton
Lyndale
Endeavour Hills
Hallam

I think Ashwood and Mount Waverley have been disappointing so far and Doveton have been the big impovers.

watch out for no 23 for moorabbin in the coming weeks. i think hes name is trent, rejected an offer to play in premier u19s for big benifits and decided to win a flag with the kangas. this could be the year it all comes together. :thumbsu:

Not much action on here lately...
This week has some interesting matches with Mount v Ashwood & top of the table clash Moorabbin v Doveton.

My tips;
Ashwood by 2 goals
Dandenong by 12 goals
Sandown to win
Caulfield by 4 goals
Moorabbin by 1 goal

This week has some interesting matches with Mount v Ashwood & top of the table clash Moorabbin v Doveton.

My tips;
Ashwood by 2 goals
Dandenong by 12 goals
Sandown to win
Caulfield by 4 goals
Moorabbin by 1 goal

I think people are still underrating caulfield, they are starting to hit form and you will see in the next couple of weeks that they are a serious premiership contender.

Ashwood 2 goals
Dandenong 8 goals
Sandown 10 goals
Caulfield 8 goals
Doveton 5 goals

Dandenong v Lyndale - Dandenong should win comfortably, Lyndale have been dissapointing so far this year - 8 goals

Hallam v Sandown - Sandown full of confidence after last weeks win - 10 goals

Caulfield v Endeavour Hills - Caulfield should win quite comfortably, I expect them to be around during finals time, so this should be a win for them.

Moorabbin v Doveton - Moorabbin need to prove something after last weeks disappointing performance a few injuries gives the opportunity for some less experienced players to stand up.

Ashwood v Mt Waverley - I'm tipping Ashwood in an upset, they haven't been playing at home much and both wins have come from home. Can never underestimate Mt Waverley though...

My tips;
Ashwood by 2 goals
Dandenong by 12 goals
Sandown to win
Caulfield by 4 goals
Moorabbin by 1 goal

Nearly right with margins for most of the games! Well done to mount on the win and also moorabbin in another close game.

Division 3 football this year would have to be the most competitive of all the divisions.

mount are always their but never get it done when it matters most! and i think the competition is more competitive this year than the last few which will make it even harder fo them!

The Doveton Eagles v Endeavour Hills game has changed venue, any reason for this? The ground not holding up with all the rain maybe. Why is this forum so dead these days?

Casy Council have probably pulled the pin on Dovey ground, its been transferred to Green Reserve just up the road..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wasn't so long ago that we at Bentleigh weren't allowed to train on our ground due to the drought. Last night Glen Eira Council refused us access because it too was under water.

How times have changed

Can anyone tell me about the new team coming into Div 3 next year
Carrum-Patterson Lakes
Ground Location,Nickname,Colours etc??
Thanks

They will be the Lions, wearing Blue and maroon/mauve.
Playing at Roy dore reserve, Graham rd Carrum.
President will be ex SFL director Steve Barnes.
Rumors already circulating that a Chelsea heights player is going for the coaching position.

Hey not much action on this site forum lately. Top 5 looks set but in what order will it end up? Who will get the first week of finals off?

Finals look locked in. Can anybody may a pick for the flag just yet? Most even year from memory.

Season will be a Cobra three-peat for 2012!

Mount wont have to worry about losing a grand final this year....ELIMINATED.

That mental weakness (and physical) keep haunting them.

Ripper Saturday coming up at Mordy,

Magoos - Sandown vs Mount - Mount to bounce back from Sunday and wallop the Cobras

1s - Doveton vs Moorabbin - Eagles to run away late at set up a Kangas-Wooders prelim. Ripper game tipped for the Eagles midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back