Super Blues Weekend - Friday 20 February from 4pm & Saturday 21 February from 9.45am

Remove this Banner Ad

Particularly nice capture video on the CF website titled, 'Behind the scenes at the intra-club match'.

We may have seen pieces of it before but the package is particularly well put together.....Well done CFC. :thumbsu:
Agreed, the best video I've seen on the site for a while.
Quantum leap. :thumbsu:

That behind the scenes video is great! Gives you a look around the club and the players leading up to the game. Surprisingly impressed.

Who's number 29? I know I should know that. He did a couple of nice things in the highlights clip. Watching Simmo burn Judd for that mark was brilliant as well!

That behind the scenes video is great! Gives you a look around the club and the players leading up to the game. Surprisingly impressed.

Who's number 29? I know I should know that. He did a couple of nice things in the highlights clip. Watching Simmo burn Judd for that mark was brilliant as well!

Gowers

Moves well, but looked to do the old robinson bomb - wish the camera showed where the ball ended up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a great video and a solid advertisement for the club, but personally I'd rather that the highlights video went for 4:30 and the behind the scenes video went for 2:30 instead of the other way around, but maybe that's just me?

Long shots of players getting out of their cars while we have zoomed-in shots and fast-action cutaways of players highlights. Did we somehow get Christopher Nolan to do our videos?

Can't please everybody........apparently. Think back to the website efforts a few years ago.
I am, and it's a nice video, but there's apparently 4+ camera coverage of the entire match and that's what we got of it, meanwhile the outsourced agency got a nice reel for future clients.

It's a great video and a solid advertisement for the club, but personally I'd rather that the highlights video went for 4:30 and the behind the scenes video went for 2:30 instead of the other way around, but maybe that's just me?

Long shots of players getting out of their cars while we have zoomed-in shots and fast-action cutaways of players highlights. Did we somehow get Christopher Nolan to do our videos?

id rather 5 mins behind the scenes stuff like more of what is said behind closed doors (like carrots in this video). Then another video on just the highlights (and not daisy getting caught with the ball twice lol - although good highlights of chase and tackles i guess)

Agree the car park bit is useless apart from seeing what car blokes drive.

Overall though was really impressed with the video, very well done and quite artisitc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back