Swans Talk in the Media Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were discussing Paul Roos signing on for a further year and talking about the Dees chances of making finals in the next 5 years. Moved onto their chances next year, saying that Roos signing on would mean Frawley probably stays & they will be boosted by Malceski off HB which is a "done deal".

Came across purely speculative but as you said, both have close ties to Ox.

Anyone who boos Mal is a mug, I'll support him every time he plays, just not as much when its against us.

Maybe it's the Nrl thing but I personally have no problems at all with players giving their best and then getting the reward at a new club towards the end of their career.

So long as he gives his best for the next 10 weeks

If Mal decides (after winning another premiership) he's done all he can at the Swans and wants to go elsewhere for more money and a challenge then so be it. Through his commendable service and dedication to the club over some pretty darn tough times he owes the club nothing. However, as I've mentioned before, I think he'll stay on and finish his career playing for this great club.

Buddys misses on radio saying that he was disappointed in the Hawks fans on Saturday night for booing him and it played some part mentally ( going to cop it in the finals if we meet them ).

Erm. Love the guy. But making that public domain isn't exactly a Mensa-worthy strategy. :oops:

Buddys misses on radio saying that he was disappointed in the Hawks fans on Saturday night for booing him and it played some part mentally ( going to cop it in the finals if we meet them ).
Read it properly, Buddy NEVER said anything, it was her thoughts on Sydney's MMM

Hmm. Either way Pickering should get in there and counsel his player''s camp to maintain a bit of stoicism until this business of AFL finals gets resolved

...oh wait :p

Why on earth would she say that publically?

If I was Bud I'd be pretty pissed off.

The other side of the coin it makes Buddy stronger.

Did anyone else hear Paul Roos on MMM this morning backing up Fat Eddies arguments in regards to our academy saying its not fair if we get Heeney etc.. His Melbourne cap is now on firm I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow spins it and lands Heeney himself, he can go jump as far as Im concerned.

Did anyone else hear Paul Roos on MMM this morning backing up Fat Eddies arguments in regards to our academy saying its not fair if we get Heeney etc.. His Melbourne cap is now on firm I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow spins it and lands Heeney himself, he can go jump as far as Im concerned.

WTF?? seriously he can go and get ****ed then.

WTF?? seriously he can go and get ****** then.

Also commenting on Dunkley etc, I couldn't believe what I heard from him and I logged on tonight thinking posters would be red hot on it, Eddie even thanked him at the end saying "thank you Im glad its not just me" or words to that effect.

between 8am-9am if that helps anyone who is more tech savvy than me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh he's right of course. Narcissists are never wrong. In their own opinion, that is.

Frankly, Roos stopped giving a * about us the moment we told him we couldn't afford his salary at the Academy.

Paul's relationship with the club is turning into a greek tragedy.

I didnt think Roos would stoop so low. He was one of the loudest advocates for the academy. Very disappointing. Link?

Also commenting on Dunkley etc, I couldn't believe what I heard from him and I logged on tonight thinking posters would be red hot on it, Eddie even thanked him at the end saying "thank you Im glad its not just me" or words to that effect.

between 8am-9am if that helps anyone who is more tech savvy than me.

I'm done with him. It's like we invited a sociopath into our home and as soon as we stopped giving him free feeds he boiled the pet rabbit in a cooking pot and kidnapped our kids - literally if he managed to get Perris, Heeney or any others.

I didnt think Roos would stoop so low. He was one of the loudest advocates for the academy. Very disappointing. Link?

That's why Im surprised no comment, maybe Eddie Inc. is working on something he will get every inch out of Roos's comments.

Roos has always come across as very egocentric and as long as it was his way all was good.

That's fine - you just have to recognise it and know what you are dealing with.

Was only a great servant of the club as long as the club served him but luckily the clubs goals and his meshed for a lot of years.

I thank him for his service and now he can go and get f^(*ed like the rest of them with no malice just open honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back