Media Sweet F.A+ // sweetfa.plus ~ Season 37

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there's a character limit on the Sweet FA+ names. The cut-off on "SarahSmiles" is probably more noticeable because it's only one character off.
Stupid volunteers

*Actually I never noticed that thanks!
Goes to show I only look at my own name.

Stupid volunteers

*Actually I never noticed that thanks!
Goes to show I only look at my own name.
people just need shorter names simples

I think there's a character limit on the Sweet FA+ names. The cut-off on "SarahSmiles" is probably more noticeable because it's only one character off.
The sim itself has a character limit, that's why names get truncated.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's your fault?

BigFooty also does not like non-latin scripts
Everything is Mobbs fault
What most people don't know is that the game is actually a text display of the match. The entire Sweet FA is based on an offshoot of the game (export of the commentary log) which was added specifically to make it messageboard-friendly.

The game itself has an 80 wide character limit in which it has to fit 5 player names (each line of the ground) and spacing/boundaries/borders.

Simmers are the only members of the Sweet FA who actually experience the sim as it was originally intended.

What most people don't know is that the game is actually a text display of the match. The entire Sweet FA is based on an offshoot of the game (export of the commentary log) which was added specifically to make it messageboard-friendly.

The game itself has an 80 wide character limit in which it has to fit 5 player names (each line of the ground) and spacing/boundaries/borders.

Simmers are the only members of the Sweet FA who actually experience the sim as it was originally intended.
I feel so privileged

Remove this Banner Ad

Back