Media Sweet F.A+ // sweetfa.plus ~ Season 37

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Hate

First time, long time etc.

I notice there is a table for least DT points, but not one for frees for and most importantly frees against. I am very keen to see if anyone has ever been more abusive than me in a game 🥰

Fixed up the Phoenix being called the Hawks on the H2H page.

Hey Hate

I notice there is a table for least DT points, but not one for frees for and most importantly frees against. I am very keen to see if anyone has ever been more abusive than me in a game 🥰
I'll add it next time I get a chance, but I am going to be pretty inactive for a while.

To answer your question for now though:

18 FA - S06, R07 - Renegade (GUM)
17 FA - S06, R17 - Ljp86 (DRA)
16 FA - S06, R21 - XXX Kings (KOA)
15 FA - x5 players
14 FA - x10 occasions / 9 players (you included)

Hey Hate

What if there was a whole thread dedicated to free kicks? :think:

8 name changes/merges made - which you are s**t out of luck if you didn't get to me about it (if you did and I didn't do it, let me know and I will do one more fix-up tomorrow)
I think we've asked several times about Rankine2Rachele and @Milera2Betts merge. Also, she was formerly another name too (which was it, R2R?). I only just saw your comments in here, completely forgot about it. Sigh. Hope we can do it for next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we've asked several times about Rankine2Rachele and @Milera2Betts merge. Also, she was formerly another name too (which was it, R2R?). I only just saw your comments in here, completely forgot about it. Sigh. Hope we can do it for next season.
Quote me with the links to the profiles I need to merge in the right order and the latest current name and I'll do one more merge on Sunday.

Ant Bear

Quote me with the links to the profiles I need to merge in the right order and the latest current name and I'll do one more merge on Sunday.

Ant Bear

All to be merged, I think Elite Finger Twirler was their most recent reincarnation but it looks like none of these accounts exist anymore

Fixed up the Phoenix being called the Hawks on the H2H page.

I'll add it next time I get a chance, but I am going to be pretty inactive for a while.

To answer your question for now though:

18 FA - S06, R07 - Renegade (GUM)
17 FA - S06, R17 - Ljp86 (DRA)
16 FA - S06, R21 - XXX Kings (KOA)
15 FA - x5 players
14 FA - x10 occasions / 9 players (you included)
That's alright mate, it's less important than before you posted this... 😂 Cheers though!

Here's what I'm getting, sweetfa.plus resolves to an actual host, but I'm pretty sure it's not Hate's:

1711107406810.png

Digging a little further, it appears that bodis.com has assumed control of "sweetfa.plus"

Code:
rlr@HP-Win11-Laptop:~$ dig sweetfa.plus
;; communications error to 172.24.144.1#53: timed out

; <<>> DiG 9.18.18-0ubuntu0.22.04.1-Ubuntu <<>> sweetfa.plus
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 59412
;; flags: qr rd ad; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; WARNING: recursion requested but not available

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;sweetfa.plus.                  IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
sweetfa.plus.           0       IN      CNAME   77980.bodis.com.
77980.bodis.com.        0       IN      A       199.59.243.225

;; Query time: 190 msec
;; SERVER: 172.24.144.1#53(172.24.144.1) (UDP)
;; WHEN: Fri Mar 22 07:34:41 EDT 2024
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 102

bodis.com claim to be a "domain parking and monetization platform," and google searches reveal a lot of annoyed people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back