Media Sweet F.A+ // sweetfa.plus ~ Season 37

Remove this Banner Ad

This under career statistics work for you?

No. But thanks for trying.

If I generate a list of who is still in the SweetFA (in alphabetical order) and then one of those who have played for us (also in alphabetical order), then compare the two, that might work.

No. But thanks for trying.

If I generate a list of who is still in the SweetFA (in alphabetical order) and then one of those who have played for us (also in alphabetical order), then compare the two, that might work.
There's a reason I never volunteered for any database work... SQL joins <shudder>.

Hate

Just curious how you’d generate a list of current players who’d played for Baghdad at some point?
I was going to suggest what Dingster did, but I guess that is unsuitable for your needs.

There are other definitions to use regarding what one considers active, but whenever I have had the need, I use whoever has played 1+ game in the current season. If you want to wait until I have some time during the week, I can look into it for you or else you can just scrape the data of last seasons player list (or manually create one using another definition) as well as the career playing list of the Baghdad Bombers and then you can just create a simple formula in a spreadsheet to see which exists in one list and not the other.

I was going to suggest what Dingster did, but I guess that is unsuitable for your needs.

There are other definitions to use regarding what one considers active, but whenever I have had the need, I use whoever has played 1+ game in the current season. If you want to wait until I have some time during the week, I can look into it for you or else you can just scrape the data of last seasons player list (or manually create one using another definition) as well as the career playing list of the Baghdad Bombers and then you can just create a simple formula in a spreadsheet to see which exists in one list and not the other.
Would be much appreciated if you’re willing to have a look.

Cheers

Hate

Just curious how you’d generate a list of current players who’d played for Baghdad at some point?

Bump.

Any possibility of following this up please Hate ?

Bump.

Any possibility of following this up please Hate ?
Sorry mate, had a bit on and won't be around here as much going forward.

Here is a list of players who played in Season 36 & for the Baghdad Bombers at any point in history:

AKKAPS
ANT555
ARDENTEAGL
BEEZ
BLUEALLTHR
BOVO
CADSKY
CURSINGFIJ
FOOTY IS T
FROTHIES M
FUMBLER
GAB213
GRAV
HAROLAD
IDON
ITSMYSHOW
JABBA73
JOSHWOODEN
JUSTABATTL
KILROY
KOHPHI
KRAZY KRIS
LIGMA
MP_
NAHNAH
NORWAY BLU
OKEYDOKE7
OSC1
PHENOMENAL
PISTOL NIG
PUGSLEY
RED MIST
ROBERTIO
SAINTKILDA
SAINTSSEPT
SAUSAGEROL
SCRAPPYDO
SHERMY
SNOZULU
SUN RA
SUNNY3193
THE JESUS
THE SULTAN
VEINGLORIO
VOLBEAT
WISE GUY S
YEOGABBAGA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mate, had a bit on and won't be around here as much going forward.

Here is a list of people who players who played in Season 36 & for the Baghdad Bombers at any point in history:

AKKAPS
ANT555
ARDENTEAGL
BEEZ
BLUEALLTHR
BOVO
CADSKY
CURSINGFIJ
FOOTY IS T
FROTHIES M
FUMBLER
GAB213
GRAV
HAROLAD
IDON
ITSMYSHOW
JABBA73
JOSHWOODEN
JUSTABATTL
KILROY
KOHPHI
KRAZY KRIS
LIGMA
MP_
NAHNAH
NORWAY BLU
OKEYDOKE7
OSC1
PHENOMENAL
PISTOL NIG
PUGSLEY
RED MIST
ROBERTIO
SAINTKILDA
SAINTSSEPT
SAUSAGEROL
SCRAPPYDO
SHERMY
SNOZULU
SUN RA
SUNNY3193
THE JESUS
THE SULTAN
VEINGLORIO
VOLBEAT
WISE GUY S
YEOGABBAGA
Muchas gracias! 👍

Hey Hate, here's a list of the Season 37 rookie intake. Figured you can just cut and paste this into Sweet FA plus. You're welcome, I've done all the hard work for you mate. :thumbsu:
Player​
Club​
Pedro​
GCR​
Nothing​
GCR​
JuddgementDay​
OOB​
tigerland_1720​
OOB​
myblueroan​
OOB​
judge judy​
ROY​
tomjoad​
BOM​
Giant Strides​
ESH​
Pamcake1​
WON​
BFew​
WON​
BigChippa52​
WON​
Oisin_the_Goat​
WON​
pK75​
DRA​
freo84​
DRA​
Paracleet​
CIW​
My Cotchin Rules​
SCS​
DinoSaur​
GUM​

I don't think you're taking further requests at the moment, but is it possible to see a fixture of the upcoming/remainder season, either in the top belt where the scores are or in the Fixtures page under Season 37
backing up homer simpson GIF

Hey Hate, here's a list of the Season 37 rookie intake. Figured you can just cut and paste this into Sweet FA plus. You're welcome, I've done all the hard work for you mate. :thumbsu:
Player​
Club​
Pedro​
GCR​
Nothing​
GCR​
JuddgementDay​
OOB​
tigerland_1720​
OOB​
myblueroan​
OOB​
judge judy​
ROY​
tomjoad​
BOM​
Giant Strides​
ESH​
Pamcake1​
WON​
BFew​
WON​
BigChippa52​
WON​
Oisin_the_Goat​
WON​
pK75​
DRA​
freo84​
DRA​
Paracleet​
CIW​
My Cotchin Rules​
SCS​
DinoSaur​
GUM​
wonders and oobs carrying the league

I don't think you're taking further requests at the moment, but is it possible to see a fixture of the upcoming/remainder season, either in the top belt where the scores are or in the Fixtures page under Season 37
200.gif

To be as honest as possible, probably not for anytime in the near future.

If anyone has any name change/merge requests, please do let me know by Sunday or else they will likely be stuck for the entirety of the season as I don't have plans to do anything other than update the data each round for the foreseeable future. Sunday will see some minor changes to pages and updates of more names that I already have on my list to do. I did some the other day. If you let me know in the last two weeks, they will probably be done, but you may need to remind me of any asked beyond that.

🙏

We are so back
Ej1sRDs.png

• Biographies added under the 'History' tab for the following clubs: ALL, BDR, BLU, DAR, DIN, DOC, HUR, JUN, KOA, MOD, RAZ, TIM, TIT, WCM courtesy of Mobbs (I just copy+pasted)
  • East Side Phoenix -> East Side Hawks
  • Admin badge given to Elton Johns Wig & Hall of Fame to manangatang
  • 8 name changes/merges made - which you are s**t out of luck if you didn't get to me about it (if you did and I didn't do it, let me know and I will do one more fix-up tomorrow)
As a reminder, as Mobbs has provided me with biographies for clubs, anyone is free to PM me with changes/additions and I will add them.

Enjoy Season 37!

We are so back
Ej1sRDs.png

• Biographies added under the 'History' tab for the following clubs: ALL, BDR, BLU, DAR, DIN, DOC, HUR, JUN, KOA, MOD, RAZ, TIM, TIT, WCM courtesy of Mobbs (I just copy+pasted)
  • 8 name changes/merges made - which you are s**t out of luck if you didn't get to me about it (if you did and I didn't do it, let me know and I will do one more fix-up tomorrow)
As a reminder, as Mobbs has provided me with biographies for clubs, anyone is free to PM me with changes/additions and I will add them.

Enjoy Season 37!
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

We are so back
Ej1sRDs.png

Enjoy Season 37!
Making it clear that I provided very simple writeups for the old defunct clubs only, not the current ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back