Media Sweet F.A+ // sweetfa.plus ~ Season 37

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really
I have now been the Warriors captain for longer than you were, so I'd say that's...

On second thoughts, not really.

Hi Hate !

1. East Side are still called the Phoenix in the Head2Head page.
2. List of Administrators is a couple seasons behind.
3. Is there a way to filter by (or at least see some numbers for) the total matches played AT a ground (eg in my case for the BJO)?
Ty! I will fix 1&2 up this week and unfortunately not for 3!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Is there a way to filter by (or at least see some numbers for) the total matches played AT a ground (eg in my case for the BJO)?
Maybe the best way would be to look at the fixtures thread for each season. Wouldn't take too long to tally up the results.

Maybe the best way would be to look at the fixtures thread for each season. Wouldn't take too long to tally up the results.
Already up to S08 when I decided to come here and ask if there was a quicker way.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hi Hate, I believe kenneyswarriors has been inputted somewhere along the line as kennyswarriors this week so it's created a new page Kennyswarr - Profile
Cheers mate, I will fix it up sometime this week!

Elton Johns Wig I WANT THE HEAD OF THE SIMMER WHO DID THIS!!

Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia

Cheers mate, I will fix it up sometime this week!

Elton Johns Wig I WANT THE HEAD OF THE SIMMER WHO DID THIS!!

Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia
An absolute disgrace from the simmer in question. They should resign immediately.

Well my maths must be bad cos 328 of our 589 matches prior S37 were played at home according to my stats. That surely can't be right :D

Is there any raw format list of solely all match results anywhere? I could do my own lookups then.
Great - now we have to start the whole league again.

Well my maths must be bad cos 328 of our 589 matches prior S37 were played at home according to my stats. That surely can't be right :D

Is there any raw format list of solely all match results anywhere? I could do my own lookups then.
No,but end of the last round my data has

ClubHA
ROY295296

Remove this Banner Ad

Back