Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And again...

"
Cant see how the players are going to avoid bans after reading Chips latest article fml so over this ******* s**t and want my football club back

**** you AFL
**** you media

and most of all **** you Asada."

Yep...everyone but your own club o_O

Sunday morning funnies:

Bombers for life: "What's the worse that could happen? players receive bans,they say **** off and keep playing it's not like Asada/AFL can hold a gun to their head and force them to miss games."

Oh man, he's magic.

Seriously, if I made up a troll account and posted like BOMBERS4LIFE people would see through it straight away.

But he's ridgey didge.

He gets a vote.

Seriously, if I made up a troll account and posted like BOMBERS4LIFE people would see through it straight away.

But he's ridgey didge.

He gets a vote.
They are a special breed* aren't they*.

Sunday morning funnies:

Bombers for life: "What's the worse that could happen? players receive bans,they say **** off and keep playing it's not like Asada/AFL can hold a gun to their head and force them to miss games."

Well in truth they can't actually physically restrain *them and stop *them from playing. *they'll just not award *them any points on the premiership ladder. Which taken to ridiculous lengths, if any one *player does not accept a suspension and plays in all 22 games, the *bombers will end up on the bottom of the ladder with a nice round 0 in the points column of the ladder.

I would find that quite "delicious".

Well in truth they can't actually physically restrain *them and stop *them from playing. *they'll just not award *them any points on the premiership ladder. Which taken to ridiculous lengths, if any one *player does not accept a suspension and plays in all 22 games, the *bombers will end up on the bottom of the ladder with a nice round 0 in the points column of the ladder.

How about we just banish the ****s to the VFL.

How about we just banish the ****s to the VFL.

Well I've previously called for *them to be merged with Bendigo, to be called the Bendigo Football Club because of *their once alliance at VFL level.

*the could play home games out of Queen Elizabeth Oval (I think it is called) and *their logo could be a crashed aeroplane with a 34 syringes stuck into it and sewn on the a*** of *their shorts.

If Essendon are sent to the VFL it could ruin Footscray's historic chances of back to back flags!

We wouldn't want to deny the Dogs that stunning achievement.

ManOfClay

If Essendon are sent to the VFL it could ruin Footscray's historic chances of back to back flags!

We wouldn't want to deny the Dogs that stunning achievement.

ManOfClay
I for one welcome ManofClay as this thread is man's greatest achievement since senor dank shoved peptides into 34* players and botox injections to jimmy's* brain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ManOfClay is always welcome. He's Footscray's Teffy.

And much the way our club is vastly more accomplished than theirs, so Teffy is the far better troll than MoC.

I'd take great joy in watching the security guards run out and drag all of *them off the field. Heck, I'd offer to help...sure I'd hang back for a while until all the heavy lifting is done, but after that i'd give them a frowning of a lift time. Then again I'm sure I could catch Heppell after he shirks the physical stuff.

When I read some of the rubbish that comes from the minds of the *donialists, I wonder just what world *they and *their club actually live in. *they are so far away from the reality of this situation.

This weekend I better understood the reality of the predicament *they have landed themselves but more particularly other sporting organisations in, when I ran into, by sheer chance, an official from one of these organisations, which is an Olympic affiliated team sports body.

This official told me, when I asked her about her views on the *essendon situation, that there is much angst within a number of Olympic sports, about the potential for them to be banned from international competition, if the AFL gets this wrong.

She added that her particular sporting organisation had already written to the AFL reminding them of their responsibilities under the WADA code. She also said that she was aware that other sporting organisations have sent similar letters.

Imagine if the AFL does not enforce the proper sanctions under its obligations and these sports and maybe Australia as a whole is banned from international competition. This is not fanciful stuff. This official told me that Jamaica was literally seconds from being uninvited from the Olympic Games due to their own version of ASADA not being compliant.

Poster Jobe Watson on Feb 14 2013

"Funny thing is, this whole thing has actually turned out to be a bit of a storm in a teacup - much to the chagrin of opposition supporters who were all to quick to tell us Essendon supporters that we were underreacting to was potentially the "biggest story in Australian sports history". A few NRL clubs have already been cleared, ASADA don't have much if anything on us and their investigation is already crumbling, and other codes have been relatively unaffected. By the time the regular season starts this will all be a distant memory."

Nek minnet

21 months and still going strong!!

Poster Jobe Watson on Feb 14 2013

"Funny thing is, this whole thing has actually turned out to be a bit of a storm in a teacup - much to the chagrin of opposition supporters who were all to quick to tell us Essendon supporters that we were underreacting to was potentially the "biggest story in Australian sports history". A few NRL clubs have already been cleared, ASADA don't have much if anything on us and their investigation is already crumbling, and other codes have been relatively unaffected. By the time the regular season starts this will all be a distant memory."

Nek minnet

21 months and still going strong!!
That poster is just a 21yr old kid, so maybe we've got to give him a little bit of slack. He pops onto the HTB occasionally and attempts to make light of whatever the latest story is through sheer desperation. There's a lot of that been going on. Just look at the attempts to call McDevitt schoolyard nicknames.

Manwithnoname was always going on about it being a media beat up. Haduken posted in may or june of 2013 that Essendon were clear and that it was all over. Fishardansin was posting that he spoke to a board members son and that he said that the club had nothing to worry about(LOL).

Saladdodger/iggypopstshirt use to try the same thing on too, and state that it was all going to amount to nothing.

Then you have the loons who go on about the 'other 11 clubs' and how injecting anesthetic for pain relief should be banned....yet they don't seem to show any outrage towards drugs "not for human use" being injected into players, nor their coach encouraging Dank.

"good job, we've got a lot to work with". The HTB agrees, *James.

I spotted something on Demonland that you guys might find quite interesting:

I suspect once Bomber Thompson put his name out-there for the Don's Job at their B&F night, and then the club subsequently reneged on firing Hird, that Thompson has now thrown his hands put in the air and said "I give up, I am out of here" and therefore sees no reason why he should pay the fine if he no longer has any AFL ambitions.

The question I ask though is what does Tania and James Hird have on Little and the current EFC board. My lawyer friends tell me this is a pretty straight forward case: Hird has been negligent and there is a very clear case for him to be dismissed for gross incompetence without compensation. Instead he was signed on for an additional two years for just about the top salary for a coach in the AFL, he was then rubbed out for 12 months for failing to implement adequate governance, but was not only paid his full salary but he and his family was sent off to France on a prestigious short form MBA at one of the top universities in the world accompanied by his wife and kids. Conservatively would have cost Essendon all up between $1.5 and $2m. Now, when 34 of the players who played under him received infraction notices, he still is able to hang onto his job in spite of the fact that he is pursuing legal action directly against the wishes of Little and the EFC board supposedly for legal technicalities. I say again my legal mates think this is very straight forward case of incompetence.

He must have something else on them, possibly unrelated to the drugs saga. That seems the only explanation. If I am right then it will come out, and it will become an even bigger scandal than it is now. My contacts in the legal profession have a very good idea of what it is, and if they are right, it will make the other sporting/social scandal in the last three years look tame by comparison, and will create international headlines even if there is no awareness of AFL as such in the international news outlets.

There is much more behind this than meets the eye and it is eye-bogglingly scandalous! Hird is a creep.

I have stated as recently as yesterday if you look back on my threads on this topic that I think legal action against Essendon from various stakeholders (including players) will lead to the current Essendon going into liquidation and the liquidator will sell the brand into a new entity, but it will take them years to recover. I also think the penalties from WADA on the players may well be above the mooted 2 years and I think there is every likelihood Hird will get a life ban, and some EFC directors may get jail terms as a result of Workcover investigations which are likely to commence before Xmas. I don't resile from those predictions one iota

I would have thought these outcomes are pretty substantial. Further investigations are difficult to predict until the wider scandal becomes apparent, but if the information I have is true it will be massive

Take this for what you will, but I feel that something very very big is looming around the corner, and it isn't ASADA's big stick either.

Essendon types like Evans, board members and cotorie types were investing in the biotech companies that were making the good gear.

They were using the players as guinea pigs via the black ops programme.

But aiming to get rich off the results.

Take this for what you will, but I feel that something very very big is looming around the corner, and it isn't ASADA's big stick either.
That just gave me a semi.

Redacted boner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back