Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope *hird appeals to the high court - getting embarrassed twice is good but a third would bring so much more laughter.

Now one of 2 things have happened to make him appeal in the 1st place.

1) His ego is so far out of control he now lives in a fantasy land that made him think he was a chance to win.

2) He is surrounded by leeches trying to draw every cent possible out of the idiot "You should appeal *James - we can win at appeal" sfellows - 500k later.

Anyway - a fool and their money are soon departed.

3) He knows just how screwed he is if the evidence comes out, screwed beyond simply a doping program, but how the players will turn on him when they jerry that he was using them as guinea pigs and lying to their faces and planning to get rich off them.

The Prosecutor has his work cut out for him on the * board.

They're fingering weapon as "the player" who got TB4.

Derp.

Never mind that theres still a few who are posturing that James* 'must really believe that they did nothing wrong, that's why he is appealing'.

Seriously, people this stupid should be charged for the oxygen they are breathing.

There's only one reason the flog is appealing to every court in the land and that's because he can't afford for ASADAs evidence against him and the program to see the light of day.

Some posters, although, seem to be waking up to the fact that they've been fed bullshit for 2 years.

I must've fallen asleep from too many beers. Sorry. But you still haven't given me Tarnya crying .gif. :cry:
Crying on photoshop is a pain to do, i've got the photo of it, but its a pain to add decent tears.
The Prosecutor has his work cut out for him on the * board.

They're fingering weapon as "the player" who got TB4.

Derp.

Never mind that theres still a few who are posturing that James* 'must really believe that they did nothing wrong, that's why he is appealing'.

Seriously, people this stupid should be charged for the oxygen they are breathing.

There's only one reason the flog is appealing to every court in the land and that's because he can't afford for ASADAs evidence against him and the program to see the light of day.

Some posters, although, seem to be waking up to the fact that they've been fed bullshit for 2 years.
I feel sorry for Doss* and a few others as well, him and a few others are true supporters and just simply want to rebuild from the crap heap.

I mean there's actual footage of the pair driving out of AFL House and Tarnya is crying. :D

3) He knows just how screwed he is if the evidence comes out, screwed beyond simply a doping program, but how the players will turn on him when they jerry that he was using them as guinea pigs and lying to their faces and planning to get rich off them.

Yeah, it was always more than just the doping, which they would have been better off to admit and take their whack. *Jimmy has been way too desperate to stop the proceedings for it to just be doping.

Where would I see such footage?
No i said there's a photo or two of them driving out of afl house and that l needed to add tears. She already had that puffed up face/cheeks that crying people sometimes get.

1386864000000.jpg

178184246-bombers-coach-james-hird-and-his-wife-tania-gettyimages.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back