Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So had lunch with a mate today. He told me the following:

Works for an engineering group that is working right text to the new bombers HQ. two months ago (approx) they uncovered a blocked storm water drain that apparently led directly from the new training base. The cause if the blockage was 40 - 50 empty bottles if listerine.
They found this odd and happened to ask their health and safety guy why anyone would want so much listerine. He claimed it could be used as a masking agent for drug testing.

Probs not true but funny nonetheless

Crying on photoshop is a pain to do, i've got the photo of it, but its a pain to add decent tears.

I feel sorry for Doss* and a few others as well, him and a few others are true supporters and just simply want to rebuild from the crap heap.

In the first presser, Evans said that's what they'd do - rebuild.

It is Hird who has dragged it out to this.

Hird killed their club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me sideways......

And if only there were more lawyers like Martin Hardy we could all live in a utopian non-neo-liberal world where we could drink a nice Coonawarra and sea-kayak al day long.

And if only there were more lawyers like Martin Hardy we could all live in a utopian non-neo-liberal world where we could drink a nice Coonawarra and sea-kayak al day long.

No, under the perfect communist utopia, we only sea-kayak at the break of dawn. We teach, cook and indulge ourselves in cyber conspiracy theories during the day; we study and philosophise in the afternoons; and in the evenings, we are simply pleasant company.

That's gotta be a piss take. But what's funnier is it has mad Bomber fans following and taking it seriously. :D

The things that have been said and done with a straight face in support of Hird*, satire - as Tom Lehrer said - is now redundant.

If anyone has a copy of the infamous post on the HTB on thursday night can you please pm me

I've been away for a fair while, but looks like I chose the right time to come back. If I could get a PM about the Thursday night post and yesterday's, I'd appreciative it! I've been struggling to scrounge up any sympathy for Essendon recently, but I think this might just do the trick.

I've been away for a fair while, but looks like I chose the right time to come back. If I could get a PM about the Thursday night post and yesterday's, I'd appreciative it! I've been struggling to scrounge up any sympathy for Essendon recently, but I think this might just do the trick.
In short

What do you want me to expand on. My post is pretty self explanatory. It is not from the interim report. It is clear evidence that an Essondon player admits to taking TB4 and he witnessed other players doing the same. The player in question, I believe, was under the impression that TB4 was not banned at the time he took it. The point is, that it would seem that players lied to ASADA. Yes, they did not know it was banned but they still lied. This in itself is not a game changer but it does point to some pretty insidious stuff going on at Essendon. In addition, there are a whole host of financial entries that Essendon did not conceal, that correlate to Alavi's own financial records some of which include banned substances including, but not limited to TB4. I do not think that Essonden are screwed but they do have some explaining to do. From what I can tell, there were at least 14 different orders of peptides to Essendon. Many of them may have been legal but it does seem that at least 8 different orders contained TB4.

Thankyou for that, and for Jay-Z for PMing me.

Just a little something I noticed, which I assume we should be fine to discuss but please delete my post if it's not. But I believe MGF has been mentioned recently. Pretty sure it can be used to treat muscular dystrophy, which is supposedly what the Mexican meds at the hyperbaric clinic were for treating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back