Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who told that Essendon supporter that they could injunction allowing them to play in the 2015 season?

THE WALLET INSPECTOR, that's who!

We never had girls who looked like that when I was in school. I reckon that kid is trying to stop his head exploding from her sheer hotness.
You should see at uni's so many pretty females studying teaching, next best is nursing of course.

Back when I went to University, the sheilas was one of the incentives to drag my hungover arse out of bed to go. Used to sit through lectures with a stiffy.
hahahahaha

How did ASADA manage to combine the Dank case with the Essendon players case? Danks case could take forever.

I have a legal friend in Sydney that works for a major legal partnership. He asked me for a bet on the Sydney legals versus the Melbourne legals in the case adjudicated by Middleton prior to the hearing. Put simply, he thinks the Melbourne legals no not rate.

Is Danks case being dragged into the players case to deliberately extend the players case yet another example of the Victorian legals naivety?
This guy seriously needs help.

Gosh, I hope the AFL comes out soon to clear up this silly misunderstanding about whether provisional suspensions could stop * players actually playing games, or training, or doing anything. How unfair it all is on them.

Seriously, it would be good if Gill had learned something from the minor scuffle over the IR game. Either say they can't play, or say they can choose to play but if they do, then any ultimate suspension will not be backdated for the period they have chosen to continue playing. This is not hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gosh, I hope the AFL comes out soon to clear up this silly misunderstanding about whether provisional suspensions could stop * players actually playing games, or training, or doing anything. How unfair it all is on them.

Seriously, it would be good if Gill had learned something from the minor scuffle over the IR game. Either say they can't play, or say they can choose to play but if they do, then any ultimate suspension will not be backdated for the period they have chosen to continue playing. This is not hard.
But, but the brand and money for the AFL.

I expect Gill to attempt to enforce suspensions backdated to the darkest day in sport in 2013, counting all non-games days as suspension days. Of course it won't wash with WADA.

I expect Gill to attempt to enforce suspensions backdated to the darkest day in sport in 2013, counting all non-games days as suspension days. Of course it won't wash with WADA.

Yeah, but technically the AFL isn't a global sport so WADA have no say in what happens.....

In struggled mightily to write that with a straight face.

Given Lance Armstong's rather unrepentant recent comments in relation to his own doping, maybe dirty *hirdy should get him over to give a 'pep' talk to the *bummers?

Top bloke.

"The Texan rider, who was given a lifetime ban from the sport by the United States Anti-Doping Agency in 2012, admitted in 2013 to having cheated during all his Tour triumphs. However, he says he was competing during "an imperfect time" and made the decisions that he felt he had to back then in order to survive."

Wasn't *Danksy feeding *Hirdsy a line like that, ie that everyone else was on the gear?

Top bloke.

"The Texan rider, who was given a lifetime ban from the sport by the United States Anti-Doping Agency in 2012, admitted in 2013 to having cheated during all his Tour triumphs. However, he says he was competing during "an imperfect time" and made the decisions that he felt he had to back then in order to survive."

Wasn't *Danksy feeding *Hirdsy a line like that, ie that everyone else was on the gear?
Lance also said he'd do it all again. Such a wonderful example he'd be at *.

Daily PR piece on afl site for *.

Why would *their pre-season be affected by the tribunal hearing? After all *they did nothing wrong! There's no evidence and the case will be thrown out and ASADA and the AFL and Middleton and the ACC will all be sent to jail for their conspiracy to bring down *!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back