Tarnished 'Toine Foundation League 13-14

Remove this Banner Ad

This league is ******* s**t, how many logical fair trades I've sent all getting rejected. The weird thing is it is the managers who have shitty records missing out on improving their own teams. **** it, I have 3 other teams I can spend my time and effort on
Why are you sending trades that owuld improve someone elses team and not your own?
I hate people that speak like that. You're offering the trade becuase you think you can win out of it. Simple fact.
People get an affiliation with their players sometimes and dont want to trade their entire roster.

Heading into the last day of this matchup, The Chokers are 8-1 down...closer than it looks though and the last day could sway a number of cats. Come what may...

How's everyone enjoying the season? Quarter through and all Managers still active...a good sign.

Id like it a lot more if I'd been able to draft.
Although I'm slowly making a comeback!

Yep, same boat. I missed the draft night and ended up with Kobe, Trey Burke and Rondo. Then I've missed a ton of games from injuries to Hill, Hawes, Ily and Felton. I can't complain to much though, because I did get Durant and he's probably my favourite player/fantasy beast.

Not to sound cocky, but I do think that I'm going to be a bit of a force by the time January comes around!

In my other league I had Love, Davis, Bledsoe, Gay, Deng all miss multiple games in a 2 week period. 5 of my top 6 picks. Injuries make or break this game, and when you missed the draft (like I did too) you get shafted with the season ending injuries haha

Why are you sending trades that owuld improve someone elses team and not your own?
I hate people that speak like that. You're offering the trade becuase you think you can win out of it. Simple fact.
People get an affiliation with their players sometimes and dont want to trade their entire roster.

If I make an offer that is only good for me, the other person will decline. The other person needs to see a reason to make a trade.

No, it is not a simple fact that you trade to win. You trade to improve your team. If I offer a trade where I win and the other person losses I am hoping the other manager is an idiot. When you do that you lose respect from the other manager and they may not want to trade in the future. So is your theory to just talk other idiots into accepting trades that suck for them?

The only true point you made is the last one. People get attached to the players name and totally ignore what they should be focusing on where is the stats.

The league sucks and it is boring, there is more action in casual leagues that I joined randomly. This league has had more trades go through by accident than real trades.

I just offered a trade 2 forwards for two forwards where I gained in points and 3's while losing in big man stats. The response was, 'No, I need to keep my forwards because of injuries to my bigs'

Nobody wanted KG, nobody wanted KG. Then he is picking up for a player who was part of many trade offers for Garnett. It is probably my fault, I should have known during the conversations in the weekly NBA treads that the IQ of managers would be s**t.

Yeah I need to rejig my roster. Lopez going down and deng still injured means I need to do a bit of a rethink. So yeah, I need to keep parsons and barnes to cover those two spots, and no I don't think kawhi and pierce is what I'd trade them both for. I rejected the trade because it doesn't work for me personally. Kawhi and barnes are basically the same and I just don't trust pierce to remain fit. That and I need the extra points (as i just lost over 20ppg) and 3's from Parsons. I'd look at editing the trade but I didn't see an option that would work.

I'm happy to trade man, but anything needs to address my teams issues from my pov, which is guards guards and more guards. And guards who are an upgrade, not just a like for like. For that my currency was always my bigs, but Lopez for has killed that for now. So tbh I'm probably not your best option for a trade right now.

If I make an offer that is only good for me, the other person will decline. The other person needs to see a reason to make a trade.

No, it is not a simple fact that you trade to win. You trade to improve your team. If I offer a trade where I win and the other person losses I am hoping the other manager is an idiot. When you do that you lose respect from the other manager and they may not want to trade in the future. So is your theory to just talk other idiots into accepting trades that suck for them?

The only true point you made is the last one. People get attached to the players name and totally ignore what they should be focusing on where is the stats.

The league sucks and it is boring, there is more action in casual leagues that I joined randomly. This league has had more trades go through by accident than real trades.

I just offered a trade 2 forwards for two forwards where I gained in points and 3's while losing in big man stats. The response was, 'No, I need to keep my forwards because of injuries to my bigs'

Nobody wanted KG, nobody wanted KG. Then he is picking up for a player who was part of many trade offers for Garnett. It is probably my fault, I should have known during the conversations in the weekly NBA treads that the IQ of managers would be s**t.
Gee you really do make a fool of yourself.

Shane, I've kicked you from the League. I think it's what you want anyway.
You obviously have some Fantasy Management skills, and I agree with some of your points, but your social skills need a hell of a lot of development. You can't continually abuse other players and the League and expect me to do nothing. Goodbye.

Looking for a new Manager :thumbsu:

Bolded = correct.
Hence your standing in the league.

Shane, I've kicked you from the League. I think it's what you want anyway.
You obviously have some Fantasy Management skills, and I agree with some of your points, but your social skills need a hell of a lot of development. You can't continually abuse other players and the League and expect me to do nothing. Goodbye.

Looking for a new Manager :thumbsu:

You are ******* **********s. I was winning the league, dominating you bitches and you delete my team. COWARDS! Seriously, that is such a dog move. The league means nothing, because EVERYONE knows that you did not beat me the guy who was OWNING your league.

You didn't do this because of an attitude, you did it because you didn't want to deal with the fact that I was backing up my talk.

Seriously dude, over a month in using my time and energy and you do a move like that. You are a dog. I genuinely hope on the way to your Christmas party you experience great pain and suffering for being a douche and a campaigner. Hopefully your family is part of the holiday road toll.

how-to-draw-chibi-troll-face-chibi-trolled-step-7_1_000000107991_5.gif

Famous-characters-Troll-face-186162.png

You are ******* Al Swearengens. I was winning the league, dominating you bitches and you delete my team. COWARDS! Seriously, that is such a dog move. The league means nothing, because EVERYONE knows that you did not beat me the guy who was OWNING your league.

You didn't do this because of an attitude, you did it because you didn't want to deal with the fact that I was backing up my talk.

Seriously dude, over a month in using my time and energy and you do a move like that. You are a dog. I genuinely hope on the way to your Christmas party you experience great pain and suffering for being a douche and a Syd. Hopefully your family is part of the holiday road toll.

:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, it is a pretty dog act to take the guy winning your competition aka whopping your amateur asses.

Oh and for trying to suck me into Basketball arguments of a pre-school level for weeks by tagging me on threads every week. So * you, you had the troll job coming and deserve to be disrespected.

batista-animal-unleashed-20050721053017434.jpg

JESUS WAS NOT BORN ON THE 25TH AND THAT DATE WAS STOLEN FROM THE PAGANS WHO CELEBRATED THE SUMMER SOLSTICE...IT WAS STOLEN BECAUSE THE CHRISTIANS SAW THE PARTY AS A RECRUITING TOOL.

THEN COCA COLA CAME TO THE PARTY AND SAW THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MONEY. BOOM!

troll-troll-face-l.png

I'm sure we can agree this tantrum is solid evidence that his banning was a grave mistake. He had a team peaking at the start that was going to peter away into nothing and he was going to sook like a little a bitch all the way and now we don't get to see that. :(

I'm sure we can agree this tantrum is solid evidence that his banning was a grave mistake. He had a team peaking at the start that was going to peter away into nothing and he was going to sook like a little a bitch all the way and now we don't get to see that. :(

Next page yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back