Mega Thread The 2015 Buckley coaching megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep because games only go for one quarter these days and we didn't man up because we're too tall

I still think it was a Bad Move. Still love Bucks.

Though I reckon Grundy or Witts will be Subbed at 3 Qtr time for De Goey

And if Oxley is paid the high tackle in front of goal with a minute to go we still win

Carlton will beat us mark my words .. They are playing simple footy now . Something Buckley needs to do .

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who wants to give him an extension has rocks in his head.

Has next year to win us a final or he's gone

I say that is a good point.

Can he make us a Finals Team?

We are no Gurantees to make the finals

Laughable comments here. Grundy was huge when it mattered and a part of the reason we got back in the game. If some of the obvious frees had been paid we'd all be singing Bucks' praises. Some people should avoid posting until 24 hours after a game.

I don't understand how you can be attacking the goals for 10 straight minutes have every player in the front half of the ground yet still allow three on one inside 50. Why Buckley did not man Hombsch and Broadbent up in the last was perplexing. Further to this we have lost the last three games to Walters, Rioli and Wingard. Desperately missed Williams but really need Ramsay/Sinclair back in post haste.

And last week why would you not play Grundy instead of Moore and start Blair on the ground ., every week buckley does stupid things that cost us games ..

He thinks hes so smart that sometimes he outsmarts himself. Lol Grundy in for Williams? Really? He should be banned from team selection. Cost us so many games its not funny

Assuming it was solely Buckley's decision

it's 2015, not 1915

Buckley cost us last week .. I'll probably cop another ban for saying this again .. Grundy should've played last week ahead of Moore and Blair shouldn't start as sub and we win that game too ..

Buckley cost us last week .. I'll probably cop another ban for saying this again .. Grundy should've played last week ahead of Moore and Blair shouldn't start as sub and we win that game too ..

Why get a ban for saying that? Its the truth. Team selection is mind boggling at times.

Why get a ban for saying that? Its the truth. Team selection is mind boggling at times.
Yes it is but that's because neither you nor I are privy to enough information to make an informed comment on it. What that makes so many of thse comments tonight is just uninformed opinion.

people are weak and don't like the truth or facts ..
Perhaps people hear enough of that s**t from Carlton supporters at work without having to listen to a fellow side by sider do it in a place they come to get away from arseholes like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back