Meet Up The Annual Round 1 Meet Up v Carlton @ The MCG (Location: London Tavern Hotel)

Remove this Banner Ad

A cardboard cut out perhaps? I must have you there.
here u go

print it out

0FF4313D-04FF-4315-B664-A14C9BDA3525_2.jpg

and by the way that is the yellow that Puma should be using

Just catching up on replies - sorry if I've quoted you twice.
Lock me in. Just got to convince 2 mates that meeting up with people from the Internet is okay ;)
Excellent, they are more than welcome!
how do i know who you are, Im actually going with a mate i havent seen in a while (last R1 away game:p) , albeit he s a blooze fan, if he s late ill get a chance to see at london , and im not far from goals ,
I'll give out a contact number
We'll make sure we meet either at the game or before/after
I still don't know my pre-game movements yet but a fan of the London. Will let you know when I do
Excellent
I have never been to one of these...
The come along!
We're a good bunch
I would come but I doubt my mum would let me meet up with a bunch of random middle aged men at a pub:D. PS: I'm 13
Hey!
I'm not middle aged... punk
every year I go to members suit up with 5 tigers and 3 scum and we sit down and do it in style have dinner in the room and hang s**t on each other.
I would like to go but this one is always scratched out.
Feel free to meet at half time or after
I'll be at the London around 5pm if anyone is early.
Excellent
sorry mate ill be watching it live at the excelsior in thomo
Come along

Is this year again? I like the idea of reserving a seat so I dont have to worry about getting in too early.
Are you interested in coming along mate?

I generally go to the Maurice Rioli Room at Punt Rd post game just to maximise the Tiger love before returning to Aotearoa.

Haere Ra
That's members only though yeah?

here u go

print it out

0FF4313D-04FF-4315-B664-A14C9BDA3525_2.jpg

and by the way that is the yellow that Puma should be using
Agree about the yellow.
And don't worry. I will print it out in full colour (not joking in the slightest either).

There is usually GA seating bays available as well which will be confirmed by the MCG in the lead up to each game.
As long as we can stand near the grog squad!
Agree about the yellow.
And don't worry. I will print it out in full colour (not joking in the slightest either).
Print it onto t shirts and we can all wear them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you going over to London Tavern at that time ?
Probably not. Might have a couple of Melbourne Bitters at the Network Bar at Southern Cross Station first.

Come to our meet up

Would love to come to swap old Simpsons quotes and how to make the Geordies great again, and maybe even talk Richmond, but the build up to Round 1 and 2 is that busy.

If you make it before one of the interstate team's MCG matches, the Western Bulldogs night match, or if you do one on an interstate trip, I'll come.

Would love to come to swap old Simpsons quotes and how to make the Geordies great again, and maybe even talk Richmond, but the build up to Round 1 and 2 is that busy.

If you make it before one of the interstate team's MCG matches, the Western Bulldogs night match, or if you do one on an interstate trip, I'll come.
We can certainly do the Bullies one I'm sure
Do you hang around the ground during matches or do you sit behind the laptop doing the social media stuff?
I like to assume you hold a phone SnapChatting before hand and then hit the grog

We can certainly do the Bullies one I'm sure
Do you hang around the ground during matches or do you sit behind the laptop doing the social media stuff?
I like to assume you hold a phone SnapChatting before hand and then hit the grog

how do we know where the big footy crowd is at the london ? we just all wear yellow and black t-shirts with campaigner written on it ?

how do we know where the big footy crowd is at the london ? we just all wear yellow and black t-shirts with campaigner written on it ?
When I have a final list of those coming I'll send out a contact number people cna get in touch with me on

Are you interested in coming along mate?
Thinking about it.
Except getting to the game will be difficult. I need to find a baby sitter as the mrs has parent teacher interviews that night. Stupid school has it on opening night of AFL.

I'd like to do this and meet you guys but logistically will be just about impossible.
So low probability but if that changes I'll let you know. And well organised mr Lizard.
I see you're also in the leafy eastern suburbs, train it with me and then it will be easy
Yes?
Thinking about it.
Except getting to the game will be difficult. I need to find a baby sitter as the mrs has parent teacher interviews that night. Stupid school has it on opening night of AFL.
Give it to Equus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back