Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did an online test for uni purely based off of Google, lecture notes and search function.

Was shitting my pants the first 10 questions because they were pretty difficult to find the answers to, the last 30 fortunately were okay.

That was hilarious, then just after that he had a shot for goal and sprayed it out of bounds on the full lol.

That was his last game for Freo from memory.
Can you give some credit to Ross for sacking him on the spot? :$

In the video you can clearly see Lyon say "go out to Jack Anthony and tell him to kick the *en ball!".

I wish he'd done the same thing to Raph Clarke and Robert Eddy when he was at St Kilda.

Instead he kept selecting them, even for finals. :mad:

I wish he'd done the same thing to Raph Clarke and Robert Eddy when he was at St Kilda.

Instead he kept selecting them, even for finals. :mad:
Ross is a slow learner :drunk:

I reckon Ross could pull Plugger35 from a raging river and he would still cop a kick to the funbag.

Raph Clarke
Do you think they keep a stat for most holding the balls given away by one player? Reckon he'd be right up there, gee he struggled with spacial awareness.

Do you think they keep a stat for most holding the balls given away by one player? Reckon he'd be right up there, gee he struggled with spacial awareness.

Not even the worst at St Kilda during that period...

I reckon Ross could pull Plugger35 from a raging river and he would still cop a kick to the funbag.

As if Ross would be a good Samaritan.

He used to annoy the s**t out of me, he got pinged for holding the ball early on in the 2009 GF and gave Geelong the first goal.

In the first few minutes of a GF everyone is going at a frenetic pace but not Raph F***ing Clarke, the dopey campaigner was strolling across half back like it was a Sunday kick in the park with a few mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring your own cup day at 7-11

View attachment 168564

Inb4 fat campaigner
Peasant Cup
A1_sqt_CQAAFnCh.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1441100279008.png

Downloaded a habit tracker app on the phone and was browsing through all the built in habits I could track and looks like I can now strive for 5 a day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back