NFL The Best QB of All Time: Poll

Who is the Best NFL QB of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, Messi?
Please replace that little person with a bloke who won 3 world cups, scored 80 goals for his country, 1280 goals in his career and turned Santos into one of the very best team in the world.
No idea who your talking about but I don't like soccer. It's all I could come up with to make a point.

18 major wins. Federer is clearly goat.
Yeah, no. No calender year grand slams and Laver won something like 70% of the grand slams he played in.

His record aint better than Laver.

Federer aint even the best tennis player of all time, let alone the best sportsman. At best its a debate. When we talking about best sportsman, its undisputed best at their chosen sport. Thats Jordan and Brady right now.
Brady isnt undisputed. There is enough arguments for other players.

Brady isnt undisputed. There is enough arguments for other players.
Not anymore, sorry.

He was GOAT before and how he's even further ahead.

Aged 39 and still winning MVPs

Not anymore, sorry.

He was GOAT before and how he's even further ahead.

Aged 39 and still winning MVPs
Um yes, there is. Don't be so close minded and dismissive of NFL history, Brady playing under one of the best coaches of all time and in elite teams all those years doesn't automatically make him the greatest NFL player of all time. SBs are one very important aspect, they are not the be all and end all of deciding a player's worth.

Love how LA is so quick to like these posts.

Manning was also down 28 points once in the SB wasnt he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Brady, Dan Marino, Joe Montana and Peyton? If i want someone to throw a hail marry, I'll take Rodgers.

Rodgers throws TD's between the defenders arms when the defender is in the perfect position to defend the pass.

Who has more influence the QB or coach?

If I had the choice of Pagan or Carey in the 90's - it's the king everytime.
Completely different game. Carey is the best player ever. Pagan isn't the best coach ever.

Coach has a more influence. Bill controls every aspect of the game, and front office. Not just the offense on the field.

Back