The BigFooty 2014/15 NBA Season Preview

Remove this Banner Ad

All hail our Dear Leader, for he has shown us the way.

Like a latter day Lord Cardigan leading the Charge of the Light Brigade, his fearless examination of the 2014 Lakers pulled no punches. Unfortunately LA's season is doomed to end much the same way, but that does not detract from the majesty of the preview.

In memory of the Lakers' 2004 team, I'm giving this four stars Margaret.

Im rather shitfaced and on the high of Richmonds win. Let me come back to plabet earth/sober-up/use my laptop rather than phone/use my last remaining hours off of work tomorrow before I give my Blazers fan perspective tomorrow night. Im all for this thread.
Happy to give you a helping hand with the Blazers preview if you would like

Might be struggling to fill a few teams, namely Brooklyn. I'm sure we'll be able to find folks to cover the likes of the Knicks, Clips, Cavs and Pacers etc.

I've updated the OP, adding in the teams that fidstar, Drumroe and SoS indicated a willingness to cover. If no one is interested, I'll be happy to do the Raps.

By all means, if someones name is listed and you would like to contribute, then feel free to collaborate, or if you prefer to work alone, then post your own preview. We can never have too many previews :p

Once everything is all set and going and we've had a chance to digest everything we can setup the prediction thread just before the season starts.

Thanks for the shout-out djrossie

Might be struggling to fill a few teams, namely Brooklyn.
Yeah, I kinda figured that no-one would pick Brooklyn, so I've already started working on a Nets preview.

EDIT: Would also be happy to do previews for other teams that no-one picks.

Yeah i started going through and got lazy :p I tagged the ones i thought likely oearlier in the thread that i found in there and posted on the team boards in the first 3 or 4 pages. I'll hit up my resident Horncats man DangerSloane if he might be keen to preview those campaigners?

Thanks for the shout-out djrossie

Yeah, I kinda figured that no-one would pick Brooklyn, so I've already started working on a Nets preview.

EDIT: Would also be happy to do previews for other teams that no-one picks.

Nice work, cheers for that Hans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Lads, been away for a bit, but I'll do the Knicks.

Primetime Pricey, Axel Foley feel free to chip in if you don't want to do your own. I already have a paragraph in my head describing the euphoria i feel knowing that Felton won't be running the point. (or running at all).

I would also like to get in before Hans so my preview doesn't look like total arse piss.

Hey Lads, been away for a bit, but I'll do the Knicks.

Primetime Pricey, Axel Foley feel free to chip in if you don't want to do your own. I already have a paragraph in my head describing the euphoria i feel knowing that Felton won't be running the point. (or running at all).

I would also like to get in before Hans so my preview doesn't look like total arse piss.

NEW YORK KNICKS

we lost felton and chandler. we won make playoffs and are still are a franchise everyone laughs at

the end.

NEW YORK KNICKS

we lost felton and chandler. we won make playoffs and are still are a franchise everyone laughs at

the end.
Swaggy-P-beard.jpeg

2u9lvuh.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back