Review The Dees v Big Jack's Hacks: the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt it be the almightiest of turn arounds if Pedo was a regular best 22 by seasons end snagging goals from the pockets
He isnt going anywhere for at least the next 5 weeks (or shouldnt be anyway). Easily in our best 22 at the moment.

He isnt going anywhere for at least the next 5 weeks (or shouldnt be anyway). Easily in our best 22 at the moment.

I think Georgiou would be the one to make way ATM if they dropped a tall for Garland, Guess Pedo Battling away in the ruck also helps his case .
I like Pedo I think people have hated him ever since they squibbed contest but he has tried his guts out lately

tumblr_m0whfeI9rc1qj6mteo1_500.gif

I've been laughing at this for the last 10 minutes, I just can't turn away.

He obviously plays next week, but he's so far from a guarantee once Garland and Jamar come back in which will probably be in 2 weeks. I think George will go this week, and he won't be too far behind.
Even if he does get dropped it's important that our depth players are performing well. It keeps everyone else who's actually in the best 22 accountable, knowing that they need to keep improving their standards if they want to stay in the team. Pedo will take a lot of confidence into training and the VFL if he knows that he can match it with players in the AFL.

I never really criticised him for this weeks performance though boys I just noticed alot of people praised his game where I just didnt think it was justified, I thought he was ok but I know he can do alot better than that
Ill agree when he had the ball in hand was fantastic today, smart decisions and he hit targets and like i said above his 2 marks he embarrased his opponent with better judgement of the ball, I just dont think a 14 disposal 2 goal game is worth a mention in the goods

All I'll say is what Roosy said about Jack's game... 'he was pretty critical today at critical times in the game'.

And I don't want to rain on the parade... but I was sitting directly opposite Pedo when he kicked that goal almost... fairly certain he didn't mean it, he's still had a good couple of weeks though.

Pedo has a lot in common with our old mate James Sellar, serviceable in defence, next to useless in attack unless it's a pre season game. Right now Pedo is a tad more serviceable in defence because he can ruck for 5-10% of the game, otherwise I'd rather keep Georgiou once Garlo is back.

Yeah with Clark gone Pedo could be the fill in ruck all season. Fitz in form is the only other guy who can fill in as I don't see playing any two of Jamar, Gawn, Spencer working. Sure they can take a mark in the goal square if it's sat on their heads but those guys just don't have enough tricks to justify two of them IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah with Clark gone Pedo could be the fill in ruck all season. Fitz in form is the only other guy who can fill in as I don't see playing any two of Jamar, Gawn, Spencer working. Sure they can take a mark in the goal square if it's sat on their heads but those guys just don't have enough tricks to justify two of them IMO.
It's a good point. Perhaps that's something we've got to find over the off season. But I reckon if Gawn is fit, he has the potential to play similar to Zac Clarke.

All I'll say is what Roosy said about Jack's game... 'he was pretty critical today at critical times in the game'.

And I don't want to rain on the parade... but I was sitting directly opposite Pedo when he kicked that goal almost... fairly certain he didn't mean it, he's still had a good couple of weeks though.

Well good luck to him if roosy was happy who am I to argue

Lets hope he can play that sort of game with a few more disposals cause then he will really be a good player

Well Ive watched the game twice and I disagree with you, I dont think he was bad I just wouldnt have had him in the good, and I certainly wouldnt praise a 14 disposal game

Rohan Bail had 14 disposals and kicked 2 goals but laid 6 more tackles
Suggest you watch the three seconds before Watts marks the ball to kick his second.

See the bloke on his ass? Jack put him there...

Should have been higher up. I would have put him after Frawley.

I don't think they put them in order do they? Even if they did they get it wrong half the time anyway the bests for the papers are a joke

Crossy would have to be pushing top 5 in the bnf so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back