Game Day The final Masterpiece - AFL Grand Final 2017 - Adelaide v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

There's been a distinct lack of Grand Final buzz around Atlanta, Georgia today.

KookasvNash400.jpg

Luckily, the Atlanta Kookaburras are putting a night (at a Mexican bar!?). Getting a solid warm up in before 12:30AM kick off!

I count 16 players. Old VFA rules?

Keep your wits about you folks in Melb. Attempted terror attack near Fed Sq. Another attempted vehicle attack but foiled with no injury.
Our tram had to stop early because of that

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not even nervous.

It's got to take a fair bit of courage to run out in front of 100k.

I'm I figure the least I can do is stay confident in the fact we have a killer team - and our best will get it done.

Go Crows!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Living in Newcastle I have found the AFL GF build up has been extremely Vic centric! The Media is full of loud Victorian's pumping up Richmond and ignoring Adelaide.

I have nothing against Richmond in all of this. They were my 2nd favourite team. Not today of course but I think all the back slapping and fake news pumping up their tyres may leave them a little ahead of themselves. If so then it's all thanks to Dermie and his band of Victorian media dickheads.
Couldn't agree more with the media here in Vic when it comes to footy, they're a bunch of fickle flogs who are mostly pro-hawks,dees,blues,dons and pies. I'm very surprised these muppets are generally backing us, normally the media loves to hate us and put us down at any opportunity over the years. Good luck for today guys

Woke up and rolled into the tight young hardbody I picked up last night. I made her call me Tony Modra as I unloaded a couple of cartridges through her. She loved it of course. I signed her Crows jersey, sent her on her way and will have her back tonight if we win.

I've now showered up, changed the bed linen and am eating beans on toast and watching a Sex in the City marathon until first bounce.
Beans on toast. She will need a gas mask me thinks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back