The football video games thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How do I find out if the USB is FAT/exFAT?

Pretty sure if you go to my computer and right click the USB drive and then go 'format', you should then be able to select it from there (basically as long as its not the NTFS format, I think it should read on your PS4).

P.S if you do reformat the USB, make sure you copy the contents of anything on there to your hard drive first as IIRC reformatting will 'wipe' all the data off the USB.

Think I played a good 15-20 games on PES over the weekend across Master League and MyClub. Really enjoying the 'feel' of the game. Not sure if its just me but the refs seem very lenient, they tend to favour playing to advantage than stopping the play more often than not. Didn't play FIFA as much last year maybe as it felt more of the same but so far PES has been a nice breath of fresh air. Just feels clean, crisp and very fluid.

Toon are currently sitting 10 points clear in December in the PL, very realistic. :D

Soundtrack is banging too (at least compared to some of the previous PES'). FIFA probably still much deeper and impressive though as PES only have 14/15 songs I think?

Agree on the refs on PES. Let far too much go.

I started a ML on superstar and got pasted 6-1 in my first match. I'm starting with ML players and not original team players :)

I don't mind it as I am usually pretty aggressive with my tackling haha.

Haven't seen any injuries yet though - I used to get so many on FIFA.

ML is good fun, was there an online version? Think you mentioned it last week?

By the way, saw your message last night as I was about to shut down - sorry I missed it. Up for a game tonight?

I don't mind it as I am usually pretty aggressive with my tackling haha.

Haven't seen any injuries yet though - I used to get so many on FIFA.

ML is good fun, was there an online version? Think you mentioned it last week?

By the way, saw your message last night as I was about to shut down - sorry I missed it. Up for a game tonight?

Might be up for a game around 10pm if you're still online :)

I'm loving FIFA. As always, I start a career with Arsenal at Pro level when I get it. Let's just say I was active in the transfer window- in my second summer I sold 370m Euro worth of players and spent 380m Euro (goodbye Ozil, Walcott, Kos, Giroud, Wilshere, Cazorla, etc., hello Gotze, Neymar, Lacazette, Pogba...) A tad unrealistic!

Online is just ping pong as the ball goes all over the shop and its a case of who lucks out and strings three passes together. There is seemingly no rhyme nor reason as to the power or direction of a pass and players seem slow to react. Fifa, the only game that continually gets me yelling obscenities in an empty room...

I reckon it sucks, was my thought after three games at my mates house on Saturday.

However after reading 5 or 6 reviews I'm really excited. The end-to-end nature of 15 was at times ridiculous, put a bloke with 95 acceleration and even if he's know good you knew if you kept hitting through balls on the break you'd end up scoring.

I'm looking forward to be forced into possession football.

Got it downloading atm.

Off work sick atm, so will sesh it today.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started a league with Liverpool. 3 wins and 2 losses after 5 games.

Got done 0-1 at home by Villa. Counter attack in 85th. Agbonlahor the scorer.

Going to restart Master League. Really struggling on superstar with default ML players. Also negotiations are difficult. Only signing of note was Anichebe. Nobody else wanted to join or wanted more then I could afford and didn't want to risk a game over in ML.

Didn't play last night due to the Brownlow.

Still haven't played anything but UT so I've still got career mode to look at when I get bored.

For those playing career mode, do you play all your games or just sim through them?
Mostly sim. I enjoy the managing aspect of it.

Didn't play last night due to the Brownlow.

Still haven't played anything but UT so I've still got career mode to look at when I get bored.

For those playing career mode, do you play all your games or just sim through them?
Sim a lot of the easier home games. Like playing the away games with all the stadiums in this years game and obviously the tough ones too

After 2-3 seasons I find myself simming a lot more. Especially to get to transfer markets.

In 15 I thought it was just too easy to get yourself an all-star team.

AI coming in for ridiculous offers for your striker/goal keeper etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back