Competitions The "I HAVE NFI WHAT I AM DOING" Phanton Draft 2014 - FIRST ROUND COMPLETED

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I missing posts, who went Pick 1 and how did Darcy Moore go to Melbourne when he's F/S to Collingwood
I guess this thread title is spot on, no idea here

Yep. No idea anywhere here. :)

Nostradumbass Your turn. The thieving crook that is fumbler took Darcy Moore so you need to pick another kid.

Melbourne has to win somehow..........any more whining from you and it's back to the NRL Draft thread bitch.

BTW update the OP you lousy thing.

U18%20Champ%20Banners_2.jpg

#10- Jarrod Pickett (WA – Mid/Def)
Height: 179cm, Weight: 76kg, DOB: 18/08/1996
Recruited from: South Fremantle
Range: 5-20
Profile: Electric outside linebreaker.

WHY?

* YOU THAT'S WHY!

Just joking.. With the loss of Varcoe and Chirstenson and the inlusion of talls Geelong are currently too top heavy. The injection of Pickett will allow for pace back into the Geelong line-up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(i dont get any alerts when i'm tagged so that's weird)

>Francis Jackson
"You beauty, i'm surprised no one took out number one ranked player yet. Richmond selects Tom Boyd from Norwood"
*sits down grinning uncontrollably*
>Luke Williams
"pssst *******, you got your notes mixed up, that was last year"
>FJ
"shitshitshit. ummmmm, i seem to have left my notes at home, i just need to consult my recruiting officers"
>Matt Clarke
"pick Duggan, he is next on our list"
>FJ
*quietly to Clarke* "shut up dickhead, i picked Ellis, i know what i'm doing"
"We would instead like to pick Luke Conca from Richmond VFL, he is my smokey"

(i dont get any alerts when i'm tagged so that's weird)

>Francis Jackson
"You beauty, i'm surprised no one took out number one ranked player yet. Richmond selects Tom Boyd from Norwood"
*sits down grinning uncontrollably*
>Luke Williams
"pssst *******, you got your notes mixed up, that was last year"
>FJ
"shitshitshit. ummmmm, i seem to have left my notes at home, i just need to consult my recruiting officers"
>Matt Clarke
"pick Duggan, he is next on our list"
>FJ
*quietly to Clarke* "shut up dickhead, i picked Ellis, i know what i'm doing"
"We would instead like to pick Luke Conca from Richmond VFL, he is my smokey"

This guy gets it :D

Breaking News!

By rookie staff AFL writer Damian Parrot.

In a major surprise at todays AFL Draft, Fremantle by-passed favoured key position forward prospect Matthew Pavlich who was widely accepted as heading to Fremantle Oval to begin his AFL career.
The other assembled club representatives were heard to emit shocked gasps when Fremantle Recruiting Manager Phil Smart came to announce their selection at number 13 in this years draft.

"At number 13, Fremantle Football Club selects player number 32355 - Aaron Fiora".

Fiora had been sensationally passed on the previous pick by Richmond with whom he had been strongly linked.
He joins the Dockers with a reputation as an elite hard bodied inside midfield prospect with excellent courage and 'ball magnet' attributes.

With his hardened AFL ready body Smart was ecstatic with the pick-up and expected Fiora to make an immediate impact in round 1 next season.
"He has Brownlow Medalist written all over him" - said Smart.

From South Australia, here Fiora is seen playing for Glenelg U18's in his junior days:

FioraDPS.jpg

Unfortunately Fiora was unable to be contacted for comment on his drafting to Fremantle as he is currently in the USA completing filming commitments on his hit TV sitcom Two & a Half Men before flying back to Australia.

ashton%2Bkutcher%2Boveralls.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back