Competitions The "I HAVE NFI WHAT I AM DOING" Phanton Draft 2014 - FIRST ROUND COMPLETED

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 14 Adelaide select the "barunga bullet" Relton Roberts a pure mix of speed and athleticism also happens to be ex Richmond like we all love over here

Career highlights to date

Relton has also hired a new personal trainer for his return to afl level the one and only Derek kickett image.jpg

Pick 14 Adelaide select the "barunga bullet" Relton Roberts a pure mix of speed and athleticism also happens to be ex Richmond like we all love over here

Career highlights to date

Relton has also hired a new personal trainer for his return to afl level the one and only Derek kickettView attachment 88503

Another brave choice.

It looks like Richmond s**t is finally turning into gold.

Sticking with our strategy of bringing in mature players to ruin the age profile of our list, North Melbourne select player number 393628 (also his age) Michael Malthouse.

Our recruiting officer Christopher Yarran is rapt that Michael made it through to our first selection, describing him as an "old c***nt"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Pick 19, Carlton have controversially decided to gift Josh Bootsma a second chance at the big time.

booooootsma.jpg

Born: February 22, 1993 (age 21)
Height: 190cm
Weight: 74 kg
Length: 12.3cm
Girth: 11cm

Recruiting officer Glenn Elliott was delighted; "We're really stoked Josh slid to our pick, we were expecting he'd go in the top 10."

"Obviously with Eddie [Betts], Jeffy [Garlett] and now Mitch [Robinson] all exiting the club, we were in desperate need of a young party boy to keep the vibes up around this deadbeat joint, and Josh fitted our policy perfectly."

Elliot was buoyed by Boostma's enthusiasm to get another crack, "He sent me and the fellas a few snapchats the other night, and from that moment on, we knew he was our man."

Yeah we got Isaac Heeney with pick 18 as an Academy Selection. Apparently he's really good and we clearly lack a host of stars at the Swans. I also hear he pisses off Eddie McGuire so that's an added bonus.

At pick 20 i guess essadun are committed to kyle langford.

"At least hes not on the gear"

Pick 21. OK, St Kilda need an experienced hand to replace Lenny, someone who is well respected by his peers and an ornament to the game, the Saints select...Mitch Robinson.
Pick 22. We pick Hugh Goddard, not only is he actually really good but we've missed our moral compass and one Goddard is as good as another.

J_Simmo

Pick 23- GWS

Ben Nason
NASON Ben.jpg
As a young lad I watched this blond haired yahoo jogging around on the MCG and thought 'wow, he's alright'. Surprised with his eventual delisting I made it clear to myself and my colleagues that GWS need this man, as I feel that more flair and hair need to be injected into the team, after all he does have 'that x factor'.

Here is a fully sick awesome video showing his mad skillz and cool hair, backed by some rad as tunes.

I had high hopes for Ben in the day, that hope remains.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back