The Kevin McHale Cup 17-18

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, to conclude the Auction we will run nomination rounds.

Those Managers that still have roster spots to fill please send me a private message nominating 2 players to be Auctioned.
Once I have all these nominations I will post here and call for bids.

I am happy for you to nominate players that have previously been auctioned but went undrafted.

Lets do this!

Ok, to conclude the Auction we will run nomination rounds.

Those Managers that still have roster spots to fill please send me a private message nominating 2 players to be Auctioned.

I am happy for you to nominate players that have previously been auctioned but went undrafted.

Lets do this!
I was thinking that nominating undrafted players wasn't fair. But then I thought it's more fair than some guy drafting Carmello for $500, 000 because he was a split second quicker to pick him up at the start of the season. But if this becomes a regular rule (and it might be a good one), then next year there could be major draft strategy changes during the draft if another good one slips through. In any event, Bugsy, please ask Bill to drop the guard I had nominated: I'm nominating Carmello!

After the completion of their first Auction Draft we feel we have selected a team made up of proven performers and players to regenerate our franchise!!

CK10 Hawks

PG Stephen Curry
SG Tyler Johnson
G John Wall
SF Wilson Chandler
PF Julius Randle
F Serge Ibaka
C Jusuf Nurkic
C Hassan Whiteside
U Ricky Rubio
U James Johnson
B Gorgui Dieng
B De’Aaron Fox
B Josh Jackson
B Willie Hernangomez
B Buddy Hield

CK10 Hawks offer the following contracts;

Team Contracts x 3

Josh Jackson - $2,346,768

De’Aaron Fox - $2,518,448

Willie Hernangomez - $2,146,876

Development Contracts x 4

Stephen Curry - $5,722,049

Jusuf Nurkic -$3,085,938

Ricky Rubio - $6,875,000

Julius Randle - $1,015,625

I was thinking that nominating undrafted players wasn't fair. But then I thought it's more fair than some guy drafting Carmello for $500, 000 because he was a split second quicker to pick him up at the start of the season. But if this becomes a regular rule (and it might be a good one), then next year there could be major draft strategy changes during the draft if another good one slips through. In any event, Bugsy, please ask Bill to drop the guard I had nominated: I'm nominating Carmello!
Its always been the rule, that is, we've always had it that you can draft undrafted players in these rounds. There's not much argument for not being able to they're free agents just like everyone else. It's a pretty terrible strat not bidding on someone in the hope no one does. 99% of the time people will bid on good players lol.

Need all Managers with incomplete rosters to nominate 2 players or this won't work.

Already nominated are:
Carmelo Anthony
Marcin Gortat
Terrence Ross
Elfrid Payton
Taurean Prince
Marcus Morris
Donovan Mitchell

That's a decent group of players Bill, with only 6 managers requiring players i'd guess most of those players would get picked up, why not just have us bid AND nominate the next group in one go? That way we should fill our teams in the next few days...

That's a decent group of players Bill, with only 6 managers requiring players i'd guess most of those players would get picked up, why not just have us bid AND nominate the next group in one go? That way we should fill our teams in the next few days...
Yeah but if I exclude Moo and Hammy because they can't be arsed nominating the whole thing grinds... this whole Auction has been a grind tbh. I need a holiday...

Haha, we shall see, i got that cash to flex with, shame Melo is old and no longer the 1st option.
He's going to get his. The whole team only has 3 offensive options (that's low-did I miss someone?). Can you imagine how weak that team would be without Melo and Paul?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. Actually, now that I think of it, he really sucks. I pity the team that drafts him. I only nominated him in the hope that some fool would pick him instead of the player I really want.

Welcome to Round 18 of the KMC Draft.

Those Managers with rosters to complete AND whom have nominated players for this round please submit bids to me.

You may place bids on any or all of the players in this group and may win up to 2 players.

Round 18
Carmelo Anthony
Marcin Gortat
Terrence Ross
Elfrid Payton
Taurean Prince
Marcus Morris
Donovan Mitchell

Deadline for submission of bids is 9pm thursday 12 Oct. Tonight.

Welcome to Round 18 of the KMC Draft.

Those Managers with rosters to complete AND whom have nominated players for this round please submit bids to me.

You may place bids on any or all of the players in this group and may win up to 2 players.

Round 18
Carmelo Anthony
Marcin Gortat
Terrence Ross
Elfrid Payton
Taurean Prince
Marcus Morris
Donovan Mitchell

Deadline for submission of bids is 9pm thursday 12 Oct. Tonight.

Sorry .....missed this.

I wont bid but I will nominate a player immediately after this (but dammit the guy I wanted is on this list! ...that'll teach me)

These are the results of Round 18 of the Kevin McHale Cup 17-18 Auction Draft. That completes Badga, Deeman & Rampant's rosters. Only 3 remain.

Check the live draft board for details.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9Qz5HAhFbIhUFlwOXdHamQ3ZFE

Group 18
Carmelo, Anthony $661,792 drafted by Badga
Marcin Gortat $602,000 drafted by Porely

Terrence Ross undrafted
Elfrid Payton
$3,363,925 drafted by Deeman
Taurean Prince $652,000 drafted by Porely
Marcus Morris undrafted
Donovan Mitchell
$2,030,010 drafted by Rampant

I shall post requirements for next round shortly.
:)

For Round 19 of the KMC Draft, could those Managers that still have roster spots to fill please send me a private message nominating 2 players to be Auctioned. Moo Theseventhhamster porley

Badga FTW. I went with dreams over production. Elfrid, Melo and Mitchell each had so much going for them, and I was shallow at sg.

Badga FTW. I went with dreams over production. Elfrid, Melo and Mitchell each had so much going for them, and I was shallow at sg.
I had my eye on Elfrid the second Hammy took Jabari off my hands. In fact he was the reason behind me offloading him. Was short on assists and PGs and Elfrid was an elite fantasy PG after the break last season. Hope he keeps it up. Funny neither of us actually went for Melo with the most cash :p

Dante'sDevils

PG M Conley
SG C McCollum
G E Payton
SF K Thompson
PF A Davis
F O Porter
C R Gobert
C Willie Caulie-Stein
U J Teague
U M Chriss
B E Fournier
B T Harris
B T Young
B D Waiters
B T Maker

Really happy with this draft. After a 1st and 2 2nds in this league the last 3 years i think ill be around the mark again. Adding Davis to my strong contracted core and i got some really nice high effeciency talent, even my depth is effecient. If there's one problem i have is that all 15 guys will be deserving of a spot this year and i only have 10 positions. Going to be a real guessing game who to play with my last few spots.

Last edited:
Welcome to Round 19 of the KMC Draft.

Round 19
Dejounte Murray
Kyle Kuzma
Bogdan Bogdanovic
Milos Teodosic
Trevor Booker

Deadline for submission of bids is as soon as you can! I want this done by Sunday morning :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back