Multiplat The Last of Us

Remove this Banner Ad

Left Behind Spoilercast.

It has some of the minds from Naughty Dog.

They throw in some nice tidbits and talk about Crash, the fan rumour of a Savage Starlight game.

I also had no idea they had a complete twitter network for all of the businesses in the mall.

I think I'm gonna cry :(

I have a game breaking bug. At the hydro dam it keeps just stopping after you meet his brother. Can't do anything. Have tried everything. Has anyone got any fixes??? :(
Have you tried starting from an earlier chapter?

Tried a few times starting from the dam chapter. Haven't tried earlier chapters but read people online saying that didn't work. I can't believe this
Might as well give it a go.

There's other options like deleting game utility data that holds patch information and either download those again or try and play on without the patches (by playing offline).

Barring that, the game is worth another playthrough anyways!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I finished the DLC yesterday arvo, was bloody good.

Naughty Dog really are one of the best going around, the game just pulls you in and you feel a real connection, playing as Ellie and just mucking around with her friend was fun and so real life like.

The game overall is just a masterpiece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting a movie.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/so...ould-you-cast-as-joel-and-ellie/1100-6418155/

The Last of Us was praised for its strong story and now the PlayStation 3 action game is getting a movie adaptation. Before you shrug your shoulders or roll your eyes, consider the talent behind the project.

Naughty Dog creative director Neil Druckmann will write the script for the film, according to Deadline's exclusive story. And Naughty Dog co-presidents Evan Wells and Christophe Balestra, as well as game director Bruce Straley, are also involved. Veteran Naughty Dog writer Amy Hennig recently left the company, though it's unknown if she'll contribute to the film.

Joe-Manganiello-20703743-1-402.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back