Toast The media....*Nods Head*

Remove this Banner Ad

no way that was 38,000 I went and it felt like 30,000 max

Nah that crowd was as big as our biggest Saturday arvo or Sunday 12-40 game which were all under 40,000. The biggest was 38k v Freo.

Peter Goers lets rip.

All hail the mighty Power
The new, improved Adelaide Oval has brought Power to the people and people to the Power. The Adelaide Oval should be called the Port Adelaide Oval.
The glorious Power – the Port Adelaide Football Club “owns” Adelaide Oval and this is a triumph. The Power stole the march.
We had already played and won at Adelaide Oval in the inaugural AFL game in 2012 and from the first game there this year – a Showdown, with free T-shirts and a sea of teal – we owned it. And we never looked back. We’ve had the biggest crowds at the oval and we keep breaking our own records. It’s an embarrassment of riches. Wow!
All hail the mighty Power

Kane: I overheard a young player at Port Adelaide throwing around suggestions as to what character he was planning on turning up as to Mad Monday.

Before he could get his second idea out Travis Boak snapped, “We will sort that out after we win a flag, mate”.

I didn’t think my admiration for my captain could get any greater, but it did with those few words.

:hearts:Travis Boak and Kane Cornes:hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Ken just say he doesn't give a s**t who wins the GF live on air?
Also said he won't go, only wants to go if we are involved.

I think he said that to Polec (?) last trade period.

Never bothered me, to be honest.

On the train to the game one week, I saw a bloke wearing a t-shirt with the original club emblem/logo.

Kinda had the same reaction some of our fellow posters had to that 90s Port hat...

Port-Adelaide-logo-1997.gif
I still have beer glasses from the first catalogue merchandise sale once we won the second license with "Port Power Football Club " printed on them ...they were withdrawn pretty quick apparently

That the 1996 stuff persisted so long was pretty sickening, but I like seeing 90s merch with the old logo around the place

Remove this Banner Ad

Back