3DS The Nintendo 3DS Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So pumped for Red, Blue and Yellow, will buy them all.

Would be great if we got the special edition like Japan.

Untitled-14.jpg

Can someone please aware me as to what this edition is?

Can someone please aware me as to what this edition is?
It's Japan only, for now anyway.

You can buy the game off the shelf in the original box with all of the original contents. The only difference being that the game is a download code and the cartridge is a magnet that looks like the original.

It's Japan only, for now anyway.

You can buy the game off the shelf in the original box with all of the original contents. The only difference being that the game is a download code and the cartridge is a magnet that looks like the original.

That is infinitely cooler

wtf EB have the fire emblem pack for 200 bucks, i doubt it'll even be 100, that is nuts..

i don't think we are getting the mega man special edition which sucks!

Last edited:
ViHAEB6.jpg

so i tried out that new badge arcade thing.... 3 times.... Nintendo man, they are charming as *, can't believe how enjoyable personalising a home screen is :D

I'm just waiting patiently for Pokemon in February.. Was tempted to buy Xenobalde today, it was only $47 but I passed.

go fix that mistake today. who has a New 3DS but no xenoblade. i'm fuming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to get Pokemon HG/SS.
Man it's pretty hard if you don't wanna pay outrageous prices.
Saw EB had it in stock at some places near me, but apparently they are on some mysterious layby which I find complete bullshit.
Just sounds like someone that works there is trying to get it.

Saw EB had it in stock at some places near me, but apparently they are on some mysterious layby which I find complete bullshit.

Yeah I remember paying $40 for mine second hand a year or so ago. Great game, a bit more of a challenge than the other Pokemon games.

EB doesn't even do layby anymore. Your spidey senses tingle faithfully.

Yeah I remember paying $40 for mine second hand a year or so ago. Great game, a bit more of a challenge than the other Pokemon games.

I got one online from what I'll admit, a pretty sus store, and it seemed to be alright for a while and yeah it just kept freezing.
Fake copy or whatever I guess.

I got one online from what I'll admit, a pretty sus store, and it seemed to be alright for a while and yeah it just kept freezing.
Fake copy or whatever I guess.

Damn. Mine was a gumtree ad lol. Ridiculous nostalgia with SS. Best Pokemon game IMO. You've made me want to play it now! Need to beat Red anyway.

I enjoyed just using the Pokemon in the game rather than trading Pokemon in. Also used Pokemon I've never used and wanted to in the past.

Damn. Mine was a gumtree ad lol. Ridiculous nostalgia with SS. Best Pokemon game IMO. You've made me want to play it now! Need to beat Red anyway.

I enjoyed just using the Pokemon in the game rather than trading Pokemon in. Also used Pokemon I've never used and wanted to in the past.

Finish it and sell it to me.
Or I'll just hunt you down :)

I've wanted it for a while now.

Finish it and sell it to me.
Or I'll just hunt you down :)

I've wanted it for a while now.

Good luck.

I picked up SS awhile ago. Someone sold whole collection of Pokemon games to EB. Managed to pick up Plat and Black.

I would love a HG with the pokewalker though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back