The Off-Season Thread (Luke Ridnour destination watch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afflalo to the Knicks is a ripping deal.

New York may as well perform
as well as possible in 2016 as they have no pick - second year player option basically assures a mutual one year contract. Prudent from Phil so far, expect the tank in 2017-18.

Monroe is handy for Milwaukee - I think they'd view a 'three-4s' lineup as their future blueprint (Henson-Antetokounmpo-Parker) but he's handy scoring and rebounding in the meantime

Portland's acquisition of Ed Davis....they've got a lot of exuberance right now, what direction are they going in are they going to go all out for the playoffs still?

Portland's acquisition of Ed Davis....they've got a lot of exuberance right now, what direction are they going in are they going to go all out for the playoffs still?
Who knows

I love Ed Davis tho, and he's young enough to rebuild with

Lakers forgot it was actually about Basketball still for some people with the first LMA meeting. Get take 2.

I like Monta to the Pacers. They will be dangerous again in the east. West apparently going leaves starting PF with Copeland/Scola a little weak at the moment though, but still better than what some have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would kind of hope so now yeah?

Maybe LA just served good food while he was there. Wants it again.

Apparently Pat Riley is going to poison his dinner

Look at the guys who are getting paid this week.

• Draymond Green, 35th pick — five years, $85 million
  • Paul Millsap, 47th pick — three years, $59 million
  • DeAndre Jordan, 35th pick — four years, $81 million (likely)
  • Danny Green, 46th pick — four years, $45 million
  • Khris Middleton, 39th pick — five years, $70 million
  • Goran Dragic, 45th pick — five years, $90 million
  • Wes Matthews, undrafted — four years, $50-60 million (likely)
Dear NBA teams: Use your second-round picks.

Throw in Jimmy Buckets 30th
Monta 40th
Carroll 27th
Asik 36th

Never realised basketball fans were so precious about a league utopia where as long as teams prescribed to their notion of win 40 games and lose in the first round, it was all okay.

Some borderline bullshit being sprouted out, let's make MCW happen because he won ROY. But **** it, I'm done explaining actual truth and history.

Shoutout to Dez! and stewie griffen.

is that a nod to posters dez and stewie? or a subtle sledge at those posters Warsaw ?

Suns clearing space. They must be confident of getting LMA

i hope he becomes a Sun. Suns have had a rough trot culminating in Bennells dalliance with whiz fizz.

Look2Me4Guidance deserves some success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back