The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruyff14 I really liked that Blue Skies track. The second song was pretty good too. I love some strings myself. I love a bit of classical and I love movie scores.

They were good, not Matt Corby but good.

Runaway literally blows my mind everytime I hear it.

I liked that Patrick Wilson track. He just reminded me so much of Chris Martin from Coldplay. Coldplay are one of my favourite bands to that was a win for me.

But I just cant get on board with you on The Boss. He just seems so average to me. I have just never managed to get into him, even his hit songs I dont even like. He's good though, I mean you can see that he is and he has millions of fans but at the end of the day he isnt The Beatles, or the Stones, or Dylan or Hendrix or Led Zeppelin etc etc
Yeah, I'm a big fan of them. Should get on to their stuff, it's quality.

His hits are mainstream, diving deep into his catalog is where the true gold lies. I am sure you'll find many who find him on Dylan's level, and the only thing Hendrix has on him is guitar playing.

Fact of the matter is though, he puts on the greatest live show, ever ;)

Could you music enthusiasts give me some help?

Which guitar sounds better to you?

I don't play or anything, but the first for me.

Greatest live show huh. From the many artists ive seen live, Muse standout. Jebediah are great, full of energy and I love them. Also Biffy Clyro are terrific live too.
Biffy Clyro are great live. They are coming to Perth next month so hoping to see them again.

Greatest live show huh. From the many artists ive seen live, Muse standout. Jebediah are great, full of energy and I love them. Also Biffy Clyro are terrific live too.
Everyone says it, not just Springsteen fans. Ask Thistle , he saw him :D

He played for 3h 48m at the second show in Melbourne, his second longest show on record (the longest is 4h 7m IIRC).

Definitely knows how to work a stage/crowd.

He even crowd surfs at 64!

You may enjoy this. The look on Macca's face at 3.29 is priceless. He thinks it's over :D

Last edited:
I swear you were Springsteen in another life!

Or at least a groupie :p

But yeah, I know a few people that rate his shows up there.

Got boring dominating Belgium, after 11 years at Club Brugge I resigned.
Applied for AC Milan, but they were already through the interview stage.
Decided Id sit and wait for a good role to open up.
But Bordeaux head-hunted me, so why not.

Time to build a new French power.
Looks a really competitive league in my current save.

Lyon, PSG and Monaco can win it in any given year. Extremely competitive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Groundhog day. How that umpire called that when he was miles off the contest and not in a good position is beyond me.
Get back to me when it costs you a GF.

To hell with Nicholls :mad:

I hate Geelong. More importantly, I hate Selwood. What kind of s**t bloke plays to get hit in the head every contest.

Our injuries have killed our second half :(
Its funny I usually don't hate Geelong, but when you play against them and watch the game so closely you notice all the little cheating/ducking/arm lifting s**t they do and the incorrect decisions they get, and they go above essendon/collingwood/richmond to my most hated!

I met the saxophonist from Springsteen's band last night, the nephew of Clarence Clemons. He had his final gig down here in Melbourne last night. He hung around for 90 minutes after the gig signing everybody's stuff and taking pictures with everyone who had lined up.

It was a truly incredible and humbling experience. One of the greatest moments of my life, and one I'll never forget.

An incredibly talented musician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back