The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jatz is probably one of the 5% who think Adelaide Oval is s**t because it's incomplete with the hill still being there.
Completely ignoring that 95% of the crowd have the best facilities in Australia by far, and that small 5% is maintaining history, which other stadiums (bar SCG) have disposed of it in their quest for the almighty dollar.

Don't know much of the facts but it sounds ****** up, having a family gathering or something and suddenly two kids got killed. Like wtf?
Being treated as a homicide. Both were aged under 10.

That car that crashed into a house was literally down the road from me.

Does anyone know of a good online fake jersey site?We are seeing two France games at the World Cup so I want to buy a Sakho one, but obviously don't want to pay much. I imagine fakes in Brazil will be quite pricey so am wondering if there's a good online site for them.

Jatz is probably one of the 5% who think Adelaide Oval is s**t because it's incomplete with the hill still being there.
Completely ignoring that 95% of the crowd have the best facilities in Australia by far, and that small 5% is maintaining history, which other stadiums (bar SCG) have disposed of it in their quest for the almighty dollar.
Yeah not why. Carry on with your rant though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an incredible rivalry Geelong-Hawthorn is!

That was unfortunate. But still won without his help. He was pushed right as he kicked it, could have happened to anyone.

Yeah, worries me about what may happen if we rush Goodes back.

Deserved win for the Cats, simply the better side. I'm slightly disappointed with how we played though, thought we looked off the pace and a long way from our best.

Fantastic last quarter from the Cats. All their big guns got their hands all over the footy.

Well done. Excellent game but we just had too many of our key players kept very quiet by Geelong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back