The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 5 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we are allowed to post pictures of women, modern family, golf and Tv shows? Rule for one has to be rule for all surely?

I think the board is going along quite well, and would be happy enough for a seperate thread but maybe Big Betty is also working in a positive manner and creating interest in games where more people wouldnt be usually interested in and therefore creating more discussion.
My point was that there has been too much betting discussion lately. Literally pages full unlike all those other things you've mentioned which only tend to come up every few pages or even few weeks. I have no problem with betting discussions as long as we don't continue to see weeks with pages upon pages of it.

My feelings re: The board at the moment.

I think it's great. When games are on, talk is about basketball. The fact that some people have bets on and discuss how a player/team is going in relation to said bets is irrelevant. They are still talking about basketball aren't they?

All major news topics like players new birds, bynum being a knucklehead and cheerleaders stacking it are covered.

Then when games aren't on/nothing is happening, we can shoot the s**t and talk to brahs about tv, other sports, women etc..

Still the best board on bigfooty in my opinion.

My feelings re: The board at the moment.

I think it's great. When games are on, talk is about basketball. The fact that some people have bets on and discuss how a player/team is going in relation to said bets is irrelevant. They are still talking about basketball aren't they?

All major news topics like players new birds, bynum being a knucklehead and cheerleaders stacking it are covered.

Then when games aren't on/nothing is happening, we can shoot the s**t and talk to brahs about tv, other sports, women etc..

Still the best board on bigfooty in my opinion.
Pretty much this. Although threads need more VC gifs. As long a people don't start bragging about their retro snap backs I rate this board numero uno and hope it remains hidden from the masses until further notice.

Agreed.

Verejao then Noah then daylight

I see Greg Monroe is still being underrated (p.s Dont look at yesterdays game :D). Hasnt even had a great start to the season and is still putting up 16 and 10. I think he will be at 19 & 10 by the end of the season. But agreed that Varejoa has been the best so far.

I see Greg Monroe is still being underrated (p.s Dont look at yesterdays game :D). Hasnt even had a great start to the season and is still putting up 16 and 10. I think he will be at 19 & 10 by the end of the season. But agreed that Varejoa has been the best so far.

I rate Monroe and think his year has been pretty solid, probably was playing better when you guys were struggling? But Noah and Varejoa top 2 ATM i reckon. Watching the Bears but flicking this morning and KNicks look like they should get home.

Melo again with some big numbers but he has had 25 shots

I rate Monroe and think his year has been pretty solid, probably was playing better when you guys were struggling? But Noah and Varejoa top 2 ATM i reckon. Watching the Bears but flicking this morning and KNicks look like they should get home.

Melo again with some big numbers but he has had 25 shots

I reckon Melo is the most over rated and most annoying "superstar" player to watch. Not tough, has tantrum's, zero defence, and as you point out has to take half a team's shots to get his numbers.

- end of rant

PS Annoyed Knicks didnt win by more :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back