The Official LeBron James will he won't he thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That article was just a rehash of one he wrote two weeks ago. Funny that it's an article slamming him for trying to be top news ahead of the NBA Finals, and the day before the Finals starts they have this article and his picture front and centre on the Yahoo homepage...

Give me a break. It's the same Bitter Old Man shtick AWoj pulls whenever he sees a soft target.

LeBron went on Larry King, woopty do. It's been the biggest NBA subplot the last 2 years running, it'd be pretty insane if he didn't address it somehow.

That's what I love about it. He is just hilariously bad. He seems to write the same thing 3 times in every article he writes. It's like he thinks it will make him correct.

Fair enough B-man, thought you meant you agreed with it.

It's weird how AWoj has kept his job there for so long. Kelly Dwyer, OTOH, is very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's weird how AWoj has kept his job there for so long. Kelly Dwyer, OTOH, is very good.
As much as I liked Skeets and TBJ, Dwyer has upped the ante since they left, writes a heap more stuff, usually quality. Writes particularly well about the Bulls, really knows his s**t.

I think whatever happens LeBron is making 100% certain that this time around he doesnt go to a team all alone. This time he wants help in the form of a Wade/Bosh/Amare with him. I believe LeBron will go wherever Bosh goes and atm I think a trade will be done for him. Nothing major... more of a salary clean off

I think whatever happens LeBron is making 100% certain that this time around he doesnt go to a team all alone. This time he wants help in the form of a Wade/Bosh/Amare with him. I believe LeBron will go wherever Bosh goes and atm I think a trade will be done for him. Nothing major... more of a salary clean off

Reckon you could be his wingman brother?

Anybody heard anything more about Lebron

Looks like he will be going this week to a couple of towns to check out who he wants to play for places i read he was going was Newyork,NewJersey,Chicago

Also looks like Wade might just stay in Miami as long as Miami can lure a top free agent

Anybody heard anything more about Lebron

Looks like he will be going this week to a couple of towns to check out who he wants to play for places i read he was going was Newyork,NewJersey,Chicago

Also looks like Wade might just stay in Miami as long as Miami can lure a top free agent
Melo reckons he is staying at Cleveland after chatting with him over the last few weeks.

The exciting city of Cleveland
[youtube]jlj6Lj8xDjA[/youtube]

The boring town nobody has heard of called New York

[youtube]r4DQKtYL62Q[/youtube]

what do you think?

LeFlog his Royal King Gheys (hope Vegas likes those nicks lol) is an idiot if he leaves.

How long will it take to put together a quality supporting cast at another club?
At least another 2 seasons without realistically being a genuine contender for the championship I'd imagine. LMAO

The longer he goes without getting a ring the happier I'll be. :thumbsu: :D
lebron%20lelbron%20bomb.jpg

Having said that you've been consistent in your hate

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back