The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair, that's in one off games. I'm not sure they'd be able to be as efficient over 6 months.

How can anybody say definitely.

Drogba and Remy aren't spuds and we don't really on our CFs(like a certain other team) to win us games, we would still be there abouts if Costa missed a large chunk of games.

That's because they've played occasionally and against weaker opposition. Different story if they were playing week in and week out.

How would anyone know.

We have plenty of decent depth and unlike your team we dont rely solely on our CFs.

How can anybody say definitely.

Drogba and Remy aren't spuds and we don't really on our CFs(like a certain other team) to win us games, we would still be there abouts if Costa missed a large chunk of games.
You can't say definitively. That's why i said 'I'm not sure'.

Drogba is done. He's not leading your line on a consistent basis. Remy is better but I'm still not sure he'd win you the title.

You may not but Costa won you his fair chunk of points at the beginning of the season.

This is beyond the entire argument however as now WC is suggesting that Sturridge is literally the only reason Liverpool aren't doing better.

Nope, not doing that at all.

You are suggesting that selling Suarez & having Sturridge out for the first half of the reason has absolutely no effect on league table position.
In reality that's a huge factor but not the only one. Lallana & Markovic, two new signings, missed pre season with injury. Markovic is just starting to come good now. Lovren was a poor signing which has been compounded by having to defend under pressure thanks to a lack of goals. Flanagan & Sakho, two of our best back 4 missed large amounts of the season injured. And it has taken quite some time for our new signings to gel with many being inexperienced and young.

And apparently in the world of Chelsea fans Diego Costa has made not one single iota of difference to the league table with Schurrle, Drogba, & Remy easily able to do the job that he does.

Makes you wonder why Mourinho even bothered to splash out all those wages 30m+ transfer fees on a footballer that's supposedly making no difference to the team at all. He must be a moron.

And apparently in the world of Chelsea fans Diego Costa has made not one single iota of difference to the league table with Schurrle, Drogba, & Remy easily able to do the job that he does.

Makes you wonder why Mourinho even bothered to splash out all those wages 30m+ transfer fees on a footballer that's supposedly making no difference to the team at all. He must be a moron.
:rolleyes:

He seems to have quite the obsession and loves an exaggeration.

Here I was thinking we were saying that if we needed to rely on Remy and Drogba that they could still do a job and we'd still be there abouts.

Which really isn't that hard to understand.

Interesting to see that you aren't rebuffing Jatz who has said the same thing re: Costa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back