The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't work that well when you do you're majority of posting/reading on Tapatalk.
You're like me then....

demfeels

Surprised to not see KDB in there. Yaya and Kompany lucky. Hart a bit unlucky. Deserved spots for Silva & Aguero.

I think Hazards first half warrants a spot, Ivanovic a big contributor to a title win too.

These things not much more than a popularity contest anyway.

I don't watch much Premier League but Alan Pardew comes across as a massive campaigner. Is this view shared amongst most people?
I like him. He's more of a troll than campaigner.

Surprised to not see KDB in there. Yaya and Kompany lucky. Hart a bit unlucky. Deserved spots for Silva & Aguero.

I think Hazards first half warrants a spot, Ivanovic a big contributor to a title win too.

These things not much more than a popularity contest anyway.
You cant have Hazard and Ivanovich in there. Its a calendar year award which again is stupid. It should be via seasons.

But anyways Hazard was great for 6 months. Gash for 6 more. Ivanovich was bot even great. Just good for 6 months then utterly gash. Crazy they are both nominated. And Rooney?? Hahah thise awards are funny.

You cant have Hazard and Ivanovich in there. Its a calendar year award which again is stupid. It should be via seasons.

But anyways Hazard was great for 6 months. Gash for 6 more. Ivanovich was bot even great. Just good for 6 months then utterly gash. Crazy they are both nominated. And Rooney?? Hahah thise awards are funny.
Oh my god, Rooney was nominated??? he is closer to 55 worst players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a players award and they voted Rooney as being better than ANY Liverpool player. Why wouldn't Hazard be nominated? He was player of the season ffs.
More questionable one for me is Fabregas, if its an award for the calendar year of 2015 he was pretty average in the second half of last season and has been rubbish so far this season.

Mooy surely looking at Europe next year.
Could see him in the premier league easy next season. Would be a shame to lose him but he needs to make the move. Far too good for A League atm.

It's a players award and they voted Rooney as being better than ANY Liverpool player. Why wouldn't Hazard be nominated? He was player of the season ffs.
It's got nothing to do with Liverpool, not sure why you brought us up. Just Rooney has been awful for a while and was average last season too. He is nowhere near any team of the year. As for Hazard, it's a calendar year award. So it's not for all of last season. It's for 2015. First half of 2015 he was terrific, the second half, pretty awful. Evens out to be average. If you can be average and get in the team of the year, more power to him.

Not that he will get in the team though but him and Rooney getting named in the list is kinda funny. Ivanovic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back