Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb4.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riots in the US over that cop shooting that boy..............I don't get it. One boy dies but thousands of people break the law through looting and other law breaking identity.

I just don't get the point of rioting - it isn't going to change the outcome.

Riots in the US over that cop shooting that boy..............I don't get it. One boy dies but thousands of people break the law through looting and other law breaking identity.

That's America for you

The point is if you think the justice system, police, government and authorities have failed you - what other choice do you have to show your frustration?

The point is if you think the justice system, police, government and authorities have failed you - what other choice do you have to show your frustration?

Protest and voice an opinion but two wrongs don't make a right...........destroying property of people (who have nothing to do with the decision) is just wrong.

Civil disobedience nearly always gets taken over by idiots who just want to trash things.

Be honest, if you were there would you not be going straight after a new microwave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back